Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

toyota4x4h

The president or chancellor or whatever they are called these days came out last week and told the school to take down those guidlines. Bec of all the bad press I read.
Dumbest thing Ive ever heard of though! :whip:

fish hawk

Bass Master
Since 2009 Tennessee's record vs ranked teams is 2-24,a winning percentage of .083

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Matthew6

Banned thug
The president or chancellor or whatever they are called these days came out last week and told the school to take down those guidlines. Bec of all the bad press I read.
Dumbest thing Ive ever heard of though! :whip:

thats because uts a tennessee idea. :biggrin2:
while i got ya attention hers a daily volsux for u and joepuppy. :biggrin2:

joepuppy

Thanks, 6. Enjoy your cupcake war Saturday. Ya'll keep playing those soft teams, the game will be shown on Food Network.:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Thanks, 6. Enjoy your cupcake war Saturday. Ya'll keep playing those soft teams, the game will be shown on Food Network.:cheers:

So says the guy whose cupcake team went to the wire with the Vols.. 11 plays over 20 yards...:rofl:

Vols suck... Get out of my thread.. How about you losers start your own thread...:biggrin2:

fairhopebama

So says the guy whose cupcake team went to the wire with the Vols.. 11 plays over 20 yards...:rofl:

Vols suck... Get out of my thread.. How about you losers start your own thread...:biggrin2:

Now I am feeling the love that has been gone from the forum for a while. Glad to see it back. Vols Suck and still are a bunch of thugs.

Browning Slayer