Fly Swap

Corey

Does anyone want to do a fly swap here?

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am always up for one.

ucfsae81

i'm down i love them but i've only done saltwater we'll need about 7 or 8 people and corey if you've done it before you can be the swap master

ucfsae81

if we need more people i can hit a couple of fly sites to get some more folks what type of flies are we talking about

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Never done it before. Tell me more, but not sure ya'll would want my pocket lint junk!:bounce:

Corey

Guys I dont even know where to start...Never done one just
a idea...

Paymaster not to throw you under the bus but have you ever
done one?

cardfan

Banned
sounds fun

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I do them all the time. Pretty simple. Decide what you want everyone to tie.Set a deadline for entry and then a deadline to get them to the swap meister. Send a PM with the addy that the flies should be mailed to. If you want I will do this'n corey. Just let me know.

Corey

Paymaster, If you dont mind. I will pay attention and do the
next one.

How many Flies per person...5-10?

Thanks,
Corey

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Paymaster, If you dont mind. I will pay attention and do the
next one.

How many Flies per person...5-10?

Thanks,
Corey

Basicaly we see how many want to join in. It is usually 1 or 2 per member of the swap. I will start a new thread to keep it clean. But before I do, for those who want to participate, what kind or style of fly do y'all want to tie? For the first swap I suggest that we tie "Your Go To Fly" or any fly you would use when nothing seems to be working.Y'all let me know and I will start a sign up and swap rule thread.

Corey

Go To Fly sounds good to me...I will tie some White Clouser Minnows.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Go To Fly sounds good to me...I will tie some White Clouser Minnows.

Awesome,I tied some clousers for Recuve36 last night. I need to finish those and get them out to him. I will give it till this afternoon and then start the new thread.