Duck Boat Pictures

southGAlefty

Guys,

Post some pictures of your duck boats if you don't mind. I recently got a little john boat and am looking for ideas on fixing it up for a little woody hunting on the river.

Thanks ahead of time,

Jeremy

muddy_feet

Banned
337026875_1155201603_0.jpg

1993 Seminole Bateau with a Kohler 20.

muddy_feet

Banned
I wish I was on Seminole.......but I headed North of Valdosta. Shot woodies a few counties up.

georgiaboy

Dawgs, We gonna get that thing wet? Heath is on the way up from LA tomorrow too for some turkey.

GADAWGS

Gonna try Friday morning, but for sure Sat and Sun. Holler at a brother

gdhall

hsin_dian_duck_boat.jpg
Me and my woman opening morning. We had a few work the decoys from a mile away but they flared when they got close. I dunno what the deal is, I'm trying to keep it low profile.

gdhall

Here's mine I built last season. Building a 6.5hp longtail for it this summer.

Photobucket

Atomic Nutria

Atomic Nutria2
but seriously, this is SICK! I can't believe you built that. That's amazing! Nice work

bnew17

here they are

Attachments

• n44300424_30310500_3502.jpg
    n44300424_30310500_3502.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 18,187
  • Fishin_with_Brantley_012.jpg
    Fishin_with_Brantley_012.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 13,994

georgiaboy

Gonna try Friday morning, but for sure Sat and Sun. Holler at a brother

Will do. You know you can come with me and hunt my mudholes too if you want. Bring Marsh Rat too if he is around, I don't have his #. Call you later.

georgiaboy

hsin_dian_duck_boat.jpg
Me and my woman opening morning. We had a few work the decoys from a mile away but they flared when they got close. I dunno what the deal is, I'm trying to keep it low profile.

Dude, come on. The watch had to be what flared them. :bounce:

fatduckboy

naw man you might need to watch out for the logs and stumps!

taylornelms

GONetwork Member
Nice pictures...you guys think a 10 ft. jon boat with a 4hp Evinrude is too small for a small river?

not if your a good swimmer. jk, you can do it but sreiously make sure you have a good pfd. Its just too dangerous to fall in cold water.