The first realtree camo...

Arrow3

I thought it was the greatest thing ever invented back then...:D

Attachments

• IMG_0018 (430 x 600).jpg
    IMG_0018 (430 x 600).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 5,260

BornToHuntAndFish

I can't tell if the hat matches the camo shirt & pants, but in that pattern it seemed I had more success in deer hunting when I wore it, which is obviously mostly psychological. Look forward to seeing more of your retro camo.

BigBlack

I actually have a pair of insulated coveralls for our cold weather in that print.

Hunter922

Good pattern for these Ga. Pines , I have a few pieces of this still..:)

swamp hunter

Yep , Treebark , Looked like the bark on a wet pine tree , I still got some!!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
that camo worked great with the reebok pumps:cool:

We still have some of the original realtree (before they added the leaves) and the original treebark (the old gray and black print before they added brown).

trailhunter

Still have several clothes with the non-leaf, old style tree bark. Still wear them occasionally as well. Great pattern!

Tenkiller

Still have several clothes with the non-leaf, old style tree bark. Still wear them occasionally as well. Great pattern!

Me too. Got some overalls in the old Realtree pattern and a Tree bark jacket. They must have shrank over the years because they are alittle too snug to wear now.:biggrin2:

Killdee

I got called lizard man when I showed up in camp in my brand new jim crumleys tree bark shirt. By the end of the day it was proved true as the shirt turned my neck green!!!!!

Craig Knight

I still have a set of cover alls in the Original Tree Bark camo. little small but still get'em out from time to time. I remember buying them at K Mart way back in 1990, when I was 16 years old.

bowbuck

That realtree setup was also my first set of camo. I could probably get my arm in that ole pair of coveralls today, but I did think I was cool when my dad got them for me. On a side note I took Jim Crumbley flyfishing a couple of years ago. He is truely a wonderful guy. One of the most down to earth people I have spent time on the water with. Keep those retro shots coming.