How much ammo does a company like Winchester or Remington turn out per day?

TatnallCountyHunter

I have always wondered just how much ammo per day a mfg. like Remington or Winchester produces (or can produce) per day.. Does anybody know how much, or is this info private?

:shoot:

gordylew

I know they produce ammo in batches and may go several years between making certain calibers. They are probably geared up right now for military contracts and that's why ammo is so hard to find.
But to answer the question, I don't know.

acmech

Right now they are all geared up making rounds for a rare firearm that only shoots bullets cast from unobtainium. They won't be making bullets for us for another year or two.....
In other words, I don't know either.

mike bell

I think it is around 1.2 million and if they pass the bullet serialization bull malarky, it wil be cut down to the 300,000 range. Plus the five to six month shutdown to change over the equipment.....:cry:

They are going after the ammo now yall! no more import rules are making their way around to Governments that border the US already. Thanks to Hitlery Klintoon and the State Dept.....

But hey dont worry "That wont pass" or "They can come get them" yea whatever, get back in line subjects..:whip:

chambers270

I know Federal does not make enough 22LR ammo! I have not been able to find any in the stores around here for a few months!