GON Magazine | GON Marketplace

Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Swap and Sell > Swap and Sell (OLD) > Automotive/ATV's /Campers/RV's Swap or Sell

Old 03-30-2009, 06:53 PM

Default 1994 coleman pioneer by fleetwood pop-up camper

my dad is wanting me to post this one here before we deal with listing it on ebay, he is needing some money for home repairs and we never use this camper anymore. first off, it is a 1994 model as stated in title. it measures 20.5x8x10 when opened up. pulls very smooth, normal signs of use. the stove has never even been used in it. sleeps 6, has table under neath middle bed. no tears in fabric, and doesnt leak. only thing ever been wrong with it is the seal around ac unit wore out and water came in through it during a storm, the seal has been replaced and is fine. has perfect working lights, sink, stove, and heat/ac. plenty of storage inside. has roll out canopy for when it is popped up. i have attached a few pic to show color and cleanliness. excellent shape for a 14year old camper. others like it on ebay and even 1990 models are selling for $3000 and up since it seems to be the season to buy. we are asking $2600 negotiable. i have worked out what money he is needing for a home repair and given it to him and told him i will sell it to get my money back. i will take partial trade on gun or guns depending on value and the rest in cash. if taking trade plus cash i will need atleast $1800 in cash. please pm any questions, i have it priced to move fast.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2009, 08:50 PM

PM sent