Washington County Hunting Club

sgmcmahon

3 openings available for hunting club in Washington County. Below is some information for the club:
  • Yearly dues - $580
  • Total Members - 10
  • Total Acres: 482
  • Species Available: deer, turkey, pigs, ducks, coyotes, bobcat, some quail, geese at times (depending upon migrations)
  • Great road system, covering the entire club
  • Buck minimum: 15" (8 points or better)
  • Surrounded by soybean and corn fields
  • Powerline running through the center of property
  • Creek running through property, beaver ponds for duck hunting (wood duck boxes being implemented this spring for nesting)
  • Camp with electicity (no water)
  • Each member is allotted one primary stand. Rest of the property is open for hunting.
  • Great group of guys who are willing to help you out.

I have attached (sorry for the quality) some pics of the powerline, pines, swamp (beaver dam broke, but beavers already back at work to flood), typical road through property, and couple of bucks killed last couple of years by Jason (club president).

Great club with year round access, loaded with wildlife. The membership is good for hunter, wife (or husband for you lady hunters), and children under the age of 18. To schedule a viewing, please call Jason at 678-618-0371.

Pines.jpg

Power line.jpg

road.jpg

swamp.jpg

Attachments

• buck2.jpg
    buck2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,419
  • Buck1.jpg
    Buck1.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,411
Last edited:

oliver 42

just wondering where at in washington .power line i kill amonster 8 that dress221# it waslease by the day from a guy named dale this was 3 years ago if it is very interrested thanks

sgmcmahon

The club is just outside of Sandersville, nestled in the middle of a bunch of farms. If you need more specifics, shoot me a pm or call Jason.

sgmcmahon

Only a couple of spots to fill. I'll be setting up some viewing for Sunday morning (9:00 a.m.) for those interested. If interested, let Jason or myself know quickly, as the spots are filling up quickly.

sgmcmahon

* Update *

Looks like we will have one membership left to fill. Some of us will be down next weekend doing some work, if anyone is interested in viewing, please let us know. With only one membership left, it will be first come, first serve, so don't be bashful about calling......

msjjd

TRY to meet you around 1:00 Sat. to look at property. Will Call for sure with a time tomorrow.

DeepweR

they backed out because it was too far!

* Update *

Looks like we will have one membership left to fill. Some of us will be down next weekend doing some work, if anyone is interested in viewing, please let us know. With only one membership left, it will be first come, first serve, so don't be bashful about calling......

three openings left!

DeepweR

the beaver pond is full and the ducks are there. 13 wood ducks were on the pond saturday afternoon!

sgmcmahon

C'mon guys, we just had a few openings, now is the time to get in, establish an area and start scouting. If you want a club where your voice can be heard and everyone is equal, this is the place! No favortism, sales pitches, etc. The land speaks for itself, so set up a visit and come on down..........