Black coyote down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter1187

Take a loook at what I dropped Friday evening. Shot her at 150 yards with my 22-250. Weighed in at 30.5 lbs. This is my first black coyote, having her mounted!
blkcoy2.jpg

blkcoy.jpg

watashot89

She sure has got alot of white in her. Most black yotes only have a small white patch of hair on their chest. She'll make a good mount though.

T_Fish

I never seen one with that much white the one i shot was solid black,, congrats it will be a nice mount

BuckHunter 34

nice yote. i personally like the white on her its really unique and she make an awesome mount. congrats

Hunter1187

Shot her in Jackson Co. I like her because its rare to see one with so much white. After turkey season I'll be back coyote hunting strong again!!

robertyb

I had a almost solid black coyote (had a little brown mixed) walk by me yesterday morning and I let her go as she was obviously nursing a litter. She actually turned her back to me and did her business at 20 yards in a food plot. 1st black I ever saw.

ltibbit1

CONGRATS.....that means there might be hope of survival of a baby deer, turkey, quail, or rabbit......

Way to go....get em all if u can!!

maker4life

I thought there was ban on dog killing threads .:huh:

:bounce:Congrats:bounce:

Arrow3

Nice yote...Cool color.

ylhatch

I had a almost solid black coyote (had a little brown mixed) walk by me yesterday morning and I let her go as she was obviously nursing a litter. She actually turned her back to me and did her business at 20 yards in a food plot. 1st black I ever saw.

congrats maybe now her and her pups can grow and kill all your turkeys,fawns,and any other game u have around :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.