QDM Club in Johnson Co. looking for 5 Members

Rem270

Just under 1400 acres in Johnson Co. looking for 5 good members who are QDM minded hunters. Dues are $475 a a year. This land offers deer, turkey, hogs, ducks, coyotes, bobcats, and small game hunting. NO DOG HUNTING, sorry. We have camping spots available with electric and a club house for general use. This club is conviently located 10 minutes from Wrightsville, Ga. with restaurants and grocery shopping. We had a 140" deer taken 2 years ago and several good 120" deer walked this past season. We have tons of turkeys on the property. 2 season ago a tripple bearded bird with 1 1/4" spurs weighing 24lbs was harvested. This land is divided between privately owned land and timber land and we are in jepardy of losing the 400 acres that makes up the timber land. We need 5 good members to make a total of 15. Anyone interested please PM me and I will call you same day to answer questions. I am willing to do a day trip in the next few weekends to show you around. This is a family oriented club who allows casual drinking while having a good time. All those interested please PM me, thanks.