Bass eating snake pic..........

Jasper

Check this cool pic out! Looks like the fish may get to eat this garter snake twice!

Attachments

• snakeinbass.jpg
    snakeinbass.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 17,185

hoochfisher

Banned
i'll bet you about soiled yourself when you went to get your hook back, didn't ya?

goob

!!!!!

Man! I will think about that pic everytime I lip a fish! THANKS ALOT! :smash: :banginghe :bounce:

hoochfisher

Banned
i would've needed new underwear for week!

I HATE SNAKES!

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
Did you get that gold hook out of its mouth?

Really cool photo.

stepdeep

Great. Just great. So much for catch and release. Now I gotta carry a 12 gauge with #5 shot and shoot all of my fish before I pick them up. Thanks, Thanks alot.

Cletus T.

DANG Jasper……did you or one of your boys catch that? That is wild but I know them bass like to eat to snakes.

Thanks for posting!

BradMyers

Gone but not forgotten
Too funny, looks like you shook up a lot of fishermen.:hair: Good news for those of us not scared of snakes.:rofl: Was that snake still alive?

Jasper

Guys I can't take credit for that one. I copied the pic from Outdoorlife.com. Some reader had caught the bass and sent it in.

Sure makes me think about taking a peek the next time I unhook a bass, though. My luck it would have just swallowed a cotton mouth....................."Hey did ya hear about the monster bass ole Jasper caught?! Well, unfortunately he died from a snake bite before he could even show it off........." :biggrin3:

goob

Too funny, looks like you shook up a lot of fishermen.:hair: Good news for those of us not scared of snakes.:rofl: Was that snake still alive?

Well lets just hope you dont ever get a reason to be scared.:D

firefighterfree

Here is one from what I understand the bass was caught in a tournament on Berry Tournament trail at lake Oconee if im not mistaken

Attachments

• bassnsnake[1].JPG
    bassnsnake[1].JPG
    12 KB · Views: 19,973