Nu'Keese Richardson and Janzen Jackson arrested

Skipper

Banned
Have'nt seen any spin posted, just facts! When you promote a certain element / atmosphere, you are usually going to get that element / atmosphere.

Give it time, I think this pot is only at a simmer, and could boil over in the near future.

That is all....

Kiffin was handed what he was handed and told to make do with it. The fact is, the recruits they got had been on the hook since before Kiffin was hired. No, he might not have got the best quality players in this class, but then starting his recruiting in January might have a lot to do with that. I'd imagine at that point you have to take what's left or take nothing.

Skipper

greene_dawg

Kiffin was handed what he was handed and told to make do with it. The fact is, the recruits they got had been on the hook since before Kiffin was hired. No, he might not have got the best quality players in this class, but then starting his recruiting in January might have a lot to do with that. I'd imagine at that point you have to take what's left or take nothing.

Skipper

Not Nukeese Richardson. He didn't come on board until Kiffin talked him into it then Kiffin proceeded to rub it in Meyers face.

GAranger1403

This is ridiculous! As much as I dispise UT and LK now this has nothing to do with him and the UT program IMO. I guess you could say its LKs fault for signing questionable character folks but every SEC school (except maybe Vandy) has border line thugs on their roster. I know weve had our share of gangsters at BAMA, but don't recall anyone participating in an armed robbery. Feel bad for UT program and fans, just when things were looking up and you had something positive to talk about, this hot potatoe gets thrown in your lap. Hope they keep it together for the rest of the season but this will be tough. Everyone, lets not bash fans too bad, like everyone has said, it could be anyones team.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
For the one's trying to spin this on Kiffin this new staff didn't have but a few months to evaluate the talent. There was red flags especially on Mike edwards when Ohio St. didn't offer him. Not saying this wont happen again cause it will, but Kiffin to this point has been fairly strict.

Hey yall billed him as Mr. Super Recruiter Guy who was going to take all of our recruits away from us. If this is what he's bringing to Knoxville yall can have them as far as I'm concerned.

Whether it's fair or not, when you run your mouth the way he has, there is going to be a backlash and you aren't going to get the benefit of many doubts. If Kiffin gets blamed for this, he has nobody to be angry with but himself.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
What element has Kiffin promoted?

What type of kid do you think feels he needs to have the coach come in on a helicopter to acquire his services? What kind of kid LIKES an arrogant jerk who shoots his mouth off in the media whether he knows what he's talking about or not? The fact that Lil Wayne approves of Kiffin's behavior and compares himself to him is pretty telling. Kiffin has himself to blame if thugs want to play for him.

GAranger1403

Reports now say that the robbery took place at a prominent UT boosters store!

GAranger1403

Suspend them for a half!

GAranger1403

Be interested to see what CLK does. I believe they have to be dismissed from the program immediatley. Whether they are convicted or not, they were obviously involved. Does he want his wife or kids roaming around campus with orange clad armed robbers?

Skipper

Banned
Reports now say that the robbery took place at a prominent UT boosters store!

Pilot Oil is owned by the Haslam family. As in Knoxville Mayor Bill Haslam. It's not going to affect UT donations.

Skipper

greene_dawg

I think that most everyone know something like this can happen just about anywhere but we, as rival fans, would be missing a great opportunity if we didn't pile on. Summer of 07 all of UGA's rivals did the exact same thing when Michael Lemon beat some dudes face in. But the point is that Kiffin hasn't made any friends outside of Knoxville so people don't need to act so surprised when folks pile on when the dook hits the fan.

DDD

Winter Weatherman
You're a riot.

:clap::clap::clap:

Kiffin has bowed his chest out and even bragged about his program being clean as a whistle and no arrest records.

Don't get ticky just because your program is now on the shady side of things.

Someone is a little sensitive today. I suggest Midol.

HighCotton

If they'd let us pay our players they'd have money and wouldn't be needing to rob people. ::ke::bounce::bounce:

Skipper

So, if you're broke/without money, that's an excuse to rob it from others?

Unbelievable thought process-- not to mention the obvious lack of morals be someone who would use this as an excuse.

kevina

Banned
I don't really find that out of the ordinary. It's not uncommon for freshmen in a particular recruiting class to hang with freshmen from the same recruiting class.
Skipper

True, but especially with freshman star recruits, they usually hang with and are mentored by a upper classman that plays the same position.

fairhopebama

At SC, you pump gas for a living...
At UT, you rob people who pump gas for a living... :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It's all a conspiracy. Those boys only wish they were pumping gas now. There was an article that was just put out on Vol nation about Jackson learning his lesson and then a day or two later this.

That is all.

DDD

Winter Weatherman
:rofl::rofl::rofl: It's all a conspiracy. Those boys only wish they were pumping gas now. There was an article that was just put out on Vol nation about Jackson learning his lesson and then a day or two later this.

That is all.

Topcat would tell you that it could happen anywhere.

Mushroom cloud over Knoxville. Love it. :rofl:

Stonewall83

Clearly we have arrest problems....I am about as big a UT fan as possible... Janzen was also heavily recruited by Auburn, Bama, and UGA.....Nuke was a prized committed recruit by Fla...and heavily recruited by UGA and UT.....So anybody that thinks the coach had anything to do with this is an absolute tool....I know as the CEO or head of the program he has to take a little blame, but to say Kiffin was at fault is retarded.....My main love for SEC football is to trash talk but talk abou the scores or the plays....Cause if Nuke was a gator he would still be a granny robbing thug....haha