readheads from juliette

basspro2232

Thought we woulda had a better hunt...didnt see many ducks at all...i guess thats why we call it huntin and not killin...oh well it was a good hunt overall

2w3vmh2.jpg

earl2229

cool i was there this morning and didnt see a thing. i heard 4 shots and that was it. congrats!

earl2229

no its not and everybody on here are being a bunch of titty babies about posting pics of what you kill on here form the jewel. thanks for the posting and keep up the good work.

GSURugger

no its not and everybody on here are being a bunch of titty babies about posting pics of what you kill on here form the jewel. thanks for the posting and keep up the good work.

my gracious! if some people would actually read, it has nothing to do with Juliette. its the simple fact of a duck hunter being courteous and not saying "hey, i killed these at XXX locale" i like pictures, i like to hear about how they were killed. the simple fact is the few words that can be left out of where it took place. :whip:

bhamby

hhuuummm more birds from jewel:biggrin2:

man ya'll sure have save me time and money on scoutin, who thought it would be this easy to find some birds. :clap::clap:

earl2229

i didnt call no one out. public means public. if someone wants to share there info its there right. some people on here act like they own the lake and want to mark it as theres and you cant do that on public land. just get there before everybody else, be safe and hunt hard. thats all you have to do. i dont want anyone to get mad but it is what it is.

bhamby

i didnt call no one out. public means public. if someone wants to share there info its there right. some people on here act like they own the lake and want to mark it as theres and you cant do that on public land. just get there before everybody else, be safe and hunt hard. thats all you have to do. i dont want anyone to get mad but it is what it is.
get to ramp at 4 ish.... find good hole from scoutin the day before......some jackleg deer hunter and his 10 buddies::gone:who likes to shoot wood duck after deer season skybustin :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:at the birds your workin from the other side of lake, because he read about it on woody's this is why!!!!!!!!! you don't share info on where your huntin

GSURugger

your right. public is what it is. i just would like to see more "waterfowlers" practice a common courtesy

clent586

This place is rampant with pure ignorance!

earl2229

your definition of common courtesy and others may be different. let it be what it is. i was there this morning and only heard 4 shots so the birds are not there yet. we saw only only 1 gwt and 1 honker that's it. all of the crap the other posters are posting is crap. they are just trying to keep everybody off of Sinclair. gsurugger i promise I'm not trying to pick a fight. I'm just tired of the Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- posting about juliette. that's all. they are the ones you should should be after. they are posting lies trying to send the weekend warriors to the jewel to keep them off of Sinclair.

earl2229

one question about all of this www scouting and blogging crap. are all of you mad about du posting what is going on with juliette on there tracker?

GSURugger

i thought you were done. and no, dont really pay attn to that. im on here enough.