GON Magazine | GON Marketplace

Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Swap and Sell > Swap and Sell (OLD) > Firearms and Optics Swap or Sell

Old 12-25-2009, 07:24 PM

Default Good inexpensive 9mm pistol for sale/trade....Under $200..Need .22 rifle.

I have a Norinco 213 9mm pistol that is in perfect shape and has been in the nightstand since it came from the Griffin Pawn Shop many years ago. This gun has been fired less than 50 times and actually shoots pretty good. Have had zero problems in the few rounds fired. I see the "Chinese Norinco" AK's for sale all the time, and this would be the same manufacturer of this gun. I have the gun w/ 1 magazine but no box. Gun is perfect and would make an excellent truck or toolbox gun. Valued at $199, I could use another .22 rifle for my son to use when he is here. Don't really care if it's semi auto, bolt, or what, bu do want a repeater. I can add a little for the right gun, so run it by me and let's see what we can come up w/. I WILL reply to all PM's.

Last edited by Ga Sportsman; 12-26-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:14 PM

Got sumpn pending.