Exhibition Rhode Island Reds

Pine Grove

Chicks and Eggs available beginning in March, Bigger and darker than the production strains bought from the hatcheries, Hens up to 8 lbs Cocks 10 lb..Hens average 200-250 eggs per year which is good for a show strain..These are great show birds for kids in 4-H , Very Gentle. These are doing good at the big shows also..References available in nearly every State..NPIP Certified Flock...Chicks $4.50 each..Eggs $24.00 per doz..Shipping extra...Health and Quality Guaranteed
100_0118.jpg

100_0174.jpg

000_0055.jpg

257.jpg

100_0240.jpg

Last edited:

houndsman

Nice looking birds .Are your chicks straight run ? What is your min. on shipping . And do you have an idea on shipping charges to me at liberty sc ?Thanks , HOUNDSMAN

Pine Grove

HoundsMan, Thanks for the compliment. minimun is 12 chicks including the 6 extras I send, This many is needed for warmth..Chicks are Straight Run..Priority shipping is $18.00..Express runs around $37.50...Thanks

houndsman

OK thanks for the info. let me see how many i was going to replace in my flock and ill get back with you . You are talking about 12 total and not 18 right?

wranglerjoe1968

I am looking to possibly starting my own hens that lay just for my family. Can you give me some start up info

Pine Grove

OK thanks for the info. let me see how many i was going to replace in my flock and ill get back with you . You are talking about 12 total and not 18 right?

With a 12 chick purchase you will recieve 18 total..The extras are incase a couple dont make the trip.....

ejs, I'm in Lakeland Ga..

Latest posts