Al - I have a request for ya.

Handgunner

Could you post the picture of that hog head you carved from that cedar stump you found? ::; ;)

I think it was cedar. It was the one you showed me before you parted with it.

Al33

Here ya go Delt,

This was a piece of driftwood I bartered for near Gattlinburg, Tn.. I had been wanting to carve a pig and I saw this piece in a pile outside of a carvers shop. he sold it to me. Little did I know it was red cedar until I actually cut into it. When I realized it was cedar I stopped carving long enough to get a "before" pic. I knew the color was going to be great for the pig. BTW, this piece has a natural hollow cavity running through it.
boarB4.jpg

boarafter.jpg

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
All that hawg needs is a feed trough set in front of him! Great work Al! :clap: :clap:

Handgunner

There it is! Thanks for the quick reply, Al. I was just telling Nick about this peice today...

Great work!

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Beutiful work:clap:

jman9977

That is just to cool. Great work.

burkecoboy

Thats awesome

Someone from Ark. would problaby kill for that.

Duramax

Come on AL show some of your other work. Guys if you havent seen any of Al's work you are missing out. I purchased an SKS from Al last yr and was highly impressed with his carving ablities.

He aint a bad longbow/recurve shooter either!

Handgunner

I've never seen him shoot, but I have seen his work.

"Talented" is putting it mildly.

gadeerwoman

We sure to have some talented folks on here!! But where in the world do you guys find the time to do this stuff? We know you are posting all the time....you must have more than 24 hrs in your day to get something this beautiful done!

Timbo

"Nice job".

How long did this take you to do?.