Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Deer and Small Game Hunting and Trail Cams > General Hunting

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:02 AM
godogs57's Avatar
godogs57 godogs57 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South GA
iTrader: (2) Check/Add Feedback
Default All these black panthers...when will we see a black bigfoot?

Just wondering, as there are no documented bigfoots in the black color phase...same as black panthers. I suppose someone will see one with a 3rd generation night vision scope, but then he (or she) will just be dark green right?

I think its time we give up on the black panther theory and go lookin' for bigfoot. Any documented sightings?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-07-2011, 08:55 AM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

personally i believe in bigfoot theres more evidence to prove its real than "Black" Panthers
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-07-2011, 09:20 AM
maker4life's Avatar
maker4life maker4life is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cairo , GA
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

They're out there .
Attached Images
 
__________________
"To find birds you've got to go where they are. Not where they ought to be. Not where you'd like them to be. Not where they'd be easy to shoot." Havilah Babcock.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2011, 09:35 AM
godogs57's Avatar
godogs57 godogs57 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South GA
iTrader: (2) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Bobkat, I am friends with a pretty renowned Veteranarian who specializes in wild animals....lions, tigers, gorillas, etc...He was the vet at our country's most prestigeous zoo. He has told me on a couple of occasions that bigfoot unequivacably exists. How he knows is beyond me, but he says he does.

Never mentioned if the one's he's seen are black though.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2011, 10:33 AM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

i just dont see how there can be, so many sightings and one not be real. theres no way, and they have found tracks and hair so yeah theres got to be something. not to mention pictures and video. we should be hunting bigfoot not black panthers
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:34 PM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
i just dont see how there can be, so many sightings and one not be real. theres no way, and they have found tracks and hair so yeah theres got to be something. not to mention pictures and video. we should be hunting bigfoot not black panthers
I am so glad someone else has an open mind and is making sense
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:38 PM
RoosterTodd's Avatar
RoosterTodd RoosterTodd is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Juliette Georgia
iTrader: (7) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfriendly View Post
I am so glad someone else has an open mind and is making sense
I agree. Now, of course I realize that not every sighting is a real sighting and not every track is a real track, but there are enough documented sightings by people with nothing to gain and also primate like hair samples collected to call into question why one couldn't exist.
__________________
Make Woody's a better place. Put a troll on your ignore list today.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-07-2011, 08:06 PM
GA DAWG's Avatar
GA DAWG GA DAWG is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North
iTrader: (6) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Ain't real and we ain't gonna see one!
__________________
I've hunted almost everyday of my life.The rest have been wasted!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-07-2011, 08:11 PM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoosterTodd View Post
I agree. Now, of course I realize that not every sighting is a real sighting and not every track is a real track, but there are enough documented sightings by people with nothing to gain and also primate like hair samples collected to call into question why one couldn't exist.
I agree
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Flaustin1's Avatar
Flaustin1 Flaustin1 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hartwell Ga.
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Come on people the same ol stuff different day! If either black panthers or bigfoot existed, we would have already ran across a body. In other words there would be undeniable proof.
__________________
I vote #6
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaustin1 View Post
Come on people the same ol stuff different day! If either black panthers or bigfoot existed, we would have already ran across a body. In other words there would be undeniable proof.
To those who have seen a Bigfoot(Or several) there is Undeniable Proof.............

We ALL know there are 1000's of reports dating back a few hundred years.............So, either every single one of them are false, or Bigfoot is REAL
(Note I am not mentioning the Black Panther in this cause even I "Dont Think So")

It only takes one But I am of the belief that there are Many encounters that are Real, hence, the Bigfoot IS REAL At least in MHO
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-08-2011, 07:37 AM
shakey gizzard's Avatar
shakey gizzard shakey gizzard is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cumming ga
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA DAWG View Post
Ain't real and we ain't gonna see one!
Ive seen a big blackfoot!
__________________
Limit your kill, don't kill your limit!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-08-2011, 07:51 AM
MoonPie's Avatar
MoonPie MoonPie is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Montgomery
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godogs57 View Post
Just wondering, as there are no documented bigfoots in the black color phase... Any documented sightings?
There's a family of um livin cross the street from me .
__________________
\\\"Dustonthebottle"///
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-08-2011, 08:09 AM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaustin1 View Post
Come on people the same ol stuff different day! If either black panthers or bigfoot existed, we would have already ran across a body. In other words there would be undeniable proof.
You are wrong. There are tribes in different countries that were only legends for years until someone actually discovered them.
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-08-2011, 10:50 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
You are wrong. There are tribes in different countries that were only legends for years until someone actually discovered them.
Dont bother..........just keep showing the goodies and let them remain blind

Heres one............I wonder if these guys are members on Here

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/oglethorpe.htm
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-08-2011, 10:55 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Any of you guys know this man, or been to the Flint River?

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sto...nt-riverGA.htm

BTW- if you go back to where the report comes from on its web page, you will find a few more reports for your enjoyment
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-08-2011, 10:58 AM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfriendly View Post
Dont bother..........just keep showing the goodies and let them remain blind

Heres one............I wonder if these guys are members on Here

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/oglethorpe.htm
Your right its like trying to convince hunter that black panthers don't exist
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-08-2011, 11:10 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
Your right its like trying to convince hunter that black panthers don't exist
You have to remember that he saw something black that he cannot explain............he is helpless trying to denounce a possible Bigfoot sighting(Toddler too) as the More likely, Black Planther; which is less likely than seeing a juvy Bigfoot.

Here is a FANTASTIC Story from NC..........I LOVE the description of the Scream they hear

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/knobby.htm
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-08-2011, 11:14 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Anyone want to read an 1839 article from the Boston Daily Times?

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sto...ildman1839.htm
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-08-2011, 11:16 AM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfriendly View Post
You have to remember that he saw something black that he cannot explain............he is helpless trying to denounce a possible Bigfoot sighting(Toddler too) as the More likely, Black Planther; which is less likely than seeing a juvy Bigfoot.

Here is a FANTASTIC Story from NC..........I LOVE the description of the Scream they hear

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/knobby.htm
hey! maybe people are hearing bigfoot and not panthers maybe they are even seeing him but dont believe in it so their mind says its a black panther
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-08-2011, 04:13 PM
drippin' rock's Avatar
drippin' rock drippin' rock is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Georgia
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Whoa guys, be careful. I think the correct title is "Appalachian -American Sasquatch"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-08-2011, 05:55 PM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA DAWG View Post
Ain't real and we ain't gonna see one!
if you live in Matt.............Brother, you are closer than you think
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-08-2011, 08:30 PM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

I wonder if there are blonde bigfoots or is it bigfeets?
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-09-2011, 02:10 AM
olcowman's Avatar
olcowman olcowman is offline
Hillbilly Philosopher
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Georgia's Piedmont
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfriendly View Post
To those who have seen a Bigfoot(Or several) there is Undeniable Proof.............

We ALL know there are 1000's of reports dating back a few hundred years.............So, either every single one of them are false, or Bigfoot is REAL
(Note I am not mentioning the Black Panther in this cause even I "Dont Think So")

It only takes one But I am of the belief that there are Many encounters that are Real, hence, the Bigfoot IS REAL At least in MHO
BULLBUTTER! This is the same old sad dance over again... there is only a small handful of reports that could even be remotely called credible... there is ZERO legitimate, indisputable, evidence of any such creature... and prior to European contact, there is only a couple of tribal folk tales in all of N America that can be even remotely correlated (and it's a real stretch at that) with what is generally described as a modern bigfoot (according to believers)...

Newspapers back in the 19th century were often intensely competitive and it was quite common for them to fabricate outlandish and/or bizarre stories in order to capture more of the 'market share'... If there was such a thing as bigfeets and they buried their dead, as someone suggested, do any of you bigfeet lovers realize the implications that would toss into the equation? Suddenly your imaginary friend goes from being a big monkey wandering around your trailer park peeking in your windows and hollering all night and turns him into a highly evolved, (close to human actually) bi-pedal primate with a complex culture augmented with elaborate ritualistic practices. Conceptionally, this would have to include fuctional language skills, advance tool construction and use, intricate social interaction, etc. etc. According to all the bigfoot folks, this thing hasn't even evolved enough to figure out he needs to wash his hind end every once and awhile so people ain't a smelling him from a mile away. Besides if they did bury the dead, we'd find heaps of them. A variety of climates and geographical settings all over the world act in preserving this sort of evidence and acheologists are a digging them up every day and documenting their findings for precise evaluation and further study of cultures long gone. (have been real serious about it for the past 300 or 400 years actually).

I hate to rain on the bigfeet parade, and i promise you there ain't a soul on here who'd be anymore happy than me to find a mess of these things a living in the woods around here. (I'd be one the first in line to apply for the initial quota hunt for sure!) You believers should take a long hard look at what you are calling 'evidence' and try to rationlize the concept of just how such a creature could possibly exist at all under the circumstances. We ain't talking rocket science here... this is simple common sense and enough gray matter to distinguish between an imaginary world and the real world?

I ain't sure if it's more irritating or more a sad reflection of folk's power of objectivity these days that all of a sudden, after some of my people have fought for, tamed, hunted, and generally grubbed an existence out of parts of this country for 6 or 7 generations, that some fat, middle aged, waitress at the waffle house with a laptop or some city slicker on a metro Atlanta golf course, claim to have seen or heard a bigfoot... and then proceed to get bent all out of shape if the rest of us fail to believe them or blindly accept their ridiculous evidence? How is it they are only witnessed by a very particular group of people who more often than not have no afiliation with the area and further more are most often completely out of their element to begin with and can't tell elephant scat from a railroad track. ( i would say but it would hurt some folk's feelings... )

Don't get me wrong... I get a good laugh out of all this one-sided conjecture, and the sincerity that some of this bigfoot 'evidence' is so often offered up with actually has bout made me 'bust a gut' so to speak. So don't slow down on my account, keep a posting them sightings and entertaining me with your latest theories on your bigfoot buddies... just don't hold your breath a thinking I'm going to suddenly change my mind or that a whole slew of forum members are going to suddenly own up to having seen one of your bigfeets and up until now have been just to ashamed to report it...
__________________
"When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots." - Mark Twain

Last edited by olcowman; 06-09-2011 at 05:48 AM. Reason: i thought i heard a bigfoot holler out here beside the house and it broke my concentration and made me mis-spell
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-09-2011, 05:25 AM
Jester896 Jester896 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW Georgia
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
Newspapers back in the 19th century were often intensely competitive and it was quite common for them to fabricate outlandish and/or bizarre stories in order to capture more of the 'market share'...
it is good to know some things really don't change
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-09-2011, 09:15 AM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
Suddenly your imaginary friend goes from being a big monkey wandering around your trailer park peeking in your windows and hollering all night and turns him into a highly evolved, (close to human actually) bi-pedal primate with a complex culture augmented with elaborate ritualistic practices. Conceptionally, this would have to include fuctional language skills, advance tool construction and use, intricate social interaction, etc. etc. According to all the bigfoot folks, this thing hasn't even evolved enough to figure out he needs to wash his hind end every once and awhile so people ain't a smelling him from a mile away.
you do realize that monkeys have been known to "Peek" in windows beacuse they are curious, even tho they have advanced language skills, tool construction, and use social interaction. and did u ever think maybe the smell is to warn away predators or something?
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-09-2011, 10:24 AM
NCHillbilly's Avatar
NCHillbilly NCHillbilly is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smoky Mountains, NC
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfriendly View Post
Anyone want to read an 1839 article from the Boston Daily Times?

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sto...ildman1839.htm
I guess it's not significant that the date of the article is April 1st.................
__________________
Son, I ain't sayin' what's right or wrong, I'm just sayin' how it is.....Black Oak Arkansas
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Ohoopee Tusker's Avatar
Ohoopee Tusker Ohoopee Tusker is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Georgia
iTrader: (2) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCHillbilly View Post
I guess it's not significant that the date of the article is April 1st.................
__________________
And love Creation's final law
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and claw
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson~
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-09-2011, 03:40 PM
godogs57's Avatar
godogs57 godogs57 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South GA
iTrader: (2) Check/Add Feedback
Default

NC has the post of the day on this thread!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-09-2011, 08:54 PM
olcowman's Avatar
olcowman olcowman is offline
Hillbilly Philosopher
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Georgia's Piedmont
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
you do realize that monkeys have been known to "Peek" in windows beacuse they are curious, even tho they have advanced language skills, tool construction, and use social interaction. and did u ever think maybe the smell is to warn away predators or something?
Come on now BobKat... you are taking "reaching for some proof" to a whole new level here? First of all, you have done cost me some sleep tonight cause I done know I'll be a laying there for a spell a thinking about monkeys peeking in my windows at me... I ain't took my shower yet either! (I can't stand the thought of a monkey a seeing me nekkid' for some reason?) thanks for the new "phobia"....

Anyhow, all kinds of creatures "have been known" to be peekers. From little frogs to coons to house cats (where do you think the term 'peeping tom' comes from**) I ain't sure where this is leading anyhow but whether or not they actually realize the window is even part of the equation or they are curious about the reflections, it is just conjecture anyhow... at least until ya'll catch a talking bigfoot. Which as far as modern science and about 4000 national geographic specials I have watched since the invention of cable tv, there is absolutely no evidence of any primate what so ever (other than those very few believed to have existed in the most recent stages within the evolutionary developement of modern humans - if you subscribe to that sort of theorum) that has ever exhibited any behaviours that could even be remotely associated with advanced language skills, tool construction, or any form of complex social interaction.

We ain't talking about hooting and hollering or sticking a twig in an ant mound here... and the 'social' interaction among monkeys? These are all traits common within the animal kingdom to various degrees, none of which are considered to be anywhere near the level of what we are approaching by hypothesising that bigfeets bury their dead.

Lastly... just what predators have we got running around eating bigfoots? Especially to the point that they have evolved 'super stinky glands' in defense. (please don't say coyotes) Whatever is preying on an 8 to 10 foot tall, quarter ton plus, bipedal, giant, hairy monkey... well? When the bigfooters find proof of whatever that is I'm moving to town anyhow! Besides, the very fact that they do stink would be counter-productive to their 'alledged' incredible ability to remain undetected all these years.

So in answer to your question... no sir I have never even for one second considered that something like a bigfoot would have to resort to stinking real bad for a defense mechanism. Why? Because it's ridiculous probably?



** (like most bigfoot evidence, this is totally made up... by me, it sounded kinda logical though?)
__________________
"When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots." - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 06-09-2011, 08:57 PM
olcowman's Avatar
olcowman olcowman is offline
Hillbilly Philosopher
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Georgia's Piedmont
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCHillbilly View Post
I guess it's not significant that the date of the article is April 1st.................
You are the pinnacle of hillbilly wisdom and common sense my brother... I think that pretty much sums up the entire bigfoot phenomenom in your one statement. Brilliant!
__________________
"When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots." - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-09-2011, 09:57 PM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
Come on now BobKat... you are taking "reaching for some proof" to a whole new level here? First of all, you have done cost me some sleep tonight cause I done know I'll be a laying there for a spell a thinking about monkeys peeking in my windows at me... I ain't took my shower yet either! (I can't stand the thought of a monkey a seeing me nekkid' for some reason?) thanks for the new "phobia"....

Anyhow, all kinds of creatures "have been known" to be peekers. From little frogs to coons to house cats (where do you think the term 'peeping tom' comes from**) I ain't sure where this is leading anyhow but whether or not they actually realize the window is even part of the equation or they are curious about the reflections, it is just conjecture anyhow... at least until ya'll catch a talking bigfoot. Which as far as modern science and about 4000 national geographic specials I have watched since the invention of cable tv, there is absolutely no evidence of any primate what so ever (other than those very few believed to have existed in the most recent stages within the evolutionary developement of modern humans - if you subscribe to that sort of theorum) that has ever exhibited any behaviours that could even be remotely associated with advanced language skills, tool construction, or any form of complex social interaction.

We ain't talking about hooting and hollering or sticking a twig in an ant mound here... and the 'social' interaction among monkeys? These are all traits common within the animal kingdom to various degrees, none of which are considered to be anywhere near the level of what we are approaching by hypothesising that bigfeets bury their dead.

Lastly... just what predators have we got running around eating bigfoots? Especially to the point that they have evolved 'super stinky glands' in defense. (please don't say coyotes) Whatever is preying on an 8 to 10 foot tall, quarter ton plus, bipedal, giant, hairy monkey... well? When the bigfooters find proof of whatever that is I'm moving to town anyhow! Besides, the very fact that they do stink would be counter-productive to their 'alledged' incredible ability to remain undetected all these years.

So in answer to your question... no sir I have never even for one second considered that something like a bigfoot would have to resort to stinking real bad for a defense mechanism. Why? Because it's ridiculous probably?



** (like most bigfoot evidence, this is totally made up... by me, it sounded kinda logical though?)


i just kinda made up what i said to, it sounded good at the time. truthfully i think bigfoot is possible, but i dont think it burys its dead. peeping tom came from? a cat????? sorry for giving u a peeping monkey phobia
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-10-2011, 02:47 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Lastly... just what predators have we got running around eating bigfoots? Especially to the point that they have evolved 'super stinky glands' in defense. (please don't say coyotes) Whatever is preying on an 8 to 10 foot tall, quarter ton plus, bipedal, giant, hairy monkey... well? When the bigfooters find proof of whatever that is I'm moving to town anyhow! Besides, the very fact that they do stink would be counter-productive to their 'alledged' incredible ability to remain undetected all these years.
Well hello there my friend..........I wondered if you would ever show.......this thread would not be complete without you

Once again though, you are mistaken............Bigfoot IS the APEX Predator

AND, once again, you have contradicted your own statement as soon as you got on your keyboard......

Quote:
BULLBUTTER! This is the same old sad dance over again... there is only a small handful of reports that could even be remotely called credible... there is ZERO legitimate, indisputable, evidence of any such creature... and prior to European contact, there is only a couple of tribal folk tales in all of N America that can be even remotely correlated (and it's a real stretch at that) with what is generally described as a modern bigfoot (according to believers)...
Maybe only a "Small handful of reports that could be remotely called credible", but then again, How many does it take for it to be real?

Just one brother, just one!



Quote:
there is ZERO legitimate, indisputable, evidence of any such creature...
Well that would be a body layin on a slab, and no, it has not happened yet................but for some, we dont need that kind of evidence............in fact, for many, we dont even want that kind of evidence
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-10-2011, 02:51 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
I wonder if there are blonde bigfoots or is it bigfeets?
I believe there are...............at least I hope so

I always heard it and like it to be Bigfoot, even when plural; like Deer, Fish, etc

Not too happy to hear Matt Moneymaker call them Bigfoots
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-10-2011, 10:10 AM
olcowman's Avatar
olcowman olcowman is offline
Hillbilly Philosopher
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Georgia's Piedmont
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfriendly View Post
I believe there are...............at least I hope so

I always heard it and like it to be Bigfoot, even when plural; like Deer, Fish, etc

Not too happy to hear Matt Moneymaker call them Bigfoots
That was pretty funny... you could almost hear the collective moan reverbate across the country as bigfoot enthusiasts everywhere watched their hero violating one of there 'super-duper bigfoot club' rules.

Me personally? I say 'bigfeets'... it just sounds right?
__________________
"When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots." - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Spotlite's Avatar
Spotlite Spotlite is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
i just dont see how there can be, so many sightings and one not be real. theres no way, and they have found tracks and hair so yeah theres got to be something. not to mention pictures and video. we should be hunting bigfoot not black panthers
I watched Swamp People last night, and Terrel and his wife went into the swamp to find the swamp monster. They did say they didnt know what it was and they never called it bigfoot, but they did have a video of a big man like hairy something that her dad had taken a video of years ago.
__________________
Idiot Attractor
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-10-2011, 02:40 PM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotlite View Post
I watched Swamp People last night, and Terrel and his wife went into the swamp to find the swamp monster. They did say they didnt know what it was and they never called it bigfoot, but they did have a video of a big man like hairy something that her dad had taken a video of years ago.
See theres the proof!
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-10-2011, 10:16 PM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotlite View Post
I watched Swamp People last night, and Terrel and his wife went into the swamp to find the swamp monster. They did say they didnt know what it was and they never called it bigfoot, but they did have a video of a big man like hairy something that her dad had taken a video of years ago.
Pretty cool; the legends of THe Honey Island Swamp Monster.........Fact or fiction or one of those shows(Dont remember) did a show on it and 2 of them weren't sure, the one girl there thinks its a guy in a Ghillie...........just cool stuff imho

Quote:
That was pretty funny... you could almost hear the collective moan reverbate across the country as bigfoot enthusiasts everywhere watched their hero violating one of there 'super-duper bigfoot club' rules.

Me personally? I say 'bigfeets'... it just sounds right?
Almost? it was Loud and Clear here Brother!

I followed up on the BFRO forum after the shows(Cause alot of it peed me off)............seems animal planet producers jacked some stuff up! Figures though!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-10-2011, 11:19 PM
doenightmare's Avatar
doenightmare doenightmare is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Roswell/Yatesville
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
Come on now BobKat... you are taking "reaching for some proof" to a whole new level here? First of all, you have done cost me some sleep tonight cause I done know I'll be a laying there for a spell a thinking about monkeys peeking in my windows at me... I ain't took my shower yet either! (I can't stand the thought of a monkey a seeing me nekkid' for some reason?) thanks for the new "phobia"....

Anyhow, all kinds of creatures "have been known" to be peekers. From little frogs to coons to house cats (where do you think the term 'peeping tom' comes from**) I ain't sure where this is leading anyhow but whether or not they actually realize the window is even part of the equation or they are curious about the reflections, it is just conjecture anyhow... at least until ya'll catch a talking bigfoot. Which as far as modern science and about 4000 national geographic specials I have watched since the invention of cable tv, there is absolutely no evidence of any primate what so ever (other than those very few believed to have existed in the most recent stages within the evolutionary developement of modern humans - if you subscribe to that sort of theorum) that has ever exhibited any behaviours that could even be remotely associated with advanced language skills, tool construction, or any form of complex social interaction.

We ain't talking about hooting and hollering or sticking a twig in an ant mound here... and the 'social' interaction among monkeys? These are all traits common within the animal kingdom to various degrees, none of which are considered to be anywhere near the level of what we are approaching by hypothesising that bigfeets bury their dead.

Lastly... just what predators have we got running around eating bigfoots? Especially to the point that they have evolved 'super stinky glands' in defense. (please don't say coyotes) Whatever is preying on an 8 to 10 foot tall, quarter ton plus, bipedal, giant, hairy monkey... well? When the bigfooters find proof of whatever that is I'm moving to town anyhow! Besides, the very fact that they do stink would be counter-productive to their 'alledged' incredible ability to remain undetected all these years.

So in answer to your question... no sir I have never even for one second considered that something like a bigfoot would have to resort to stinking real bad for a defense mechanism. Why? Because it's ridiculous probably?



** (like most bigfoot evidence, this is totally made up... by me, it sounded kinda logical though?)
What vitriol you have for our hairy friend - one wonders why? I suspect an early childhood trama where one peeked at you in the shower and saw you nekkid.

Me - my phobia ain't some giant monkey watching through the window. But one of them little froggies - yikes!

As far as burying their dead- I consider that a good thing. If they stink so bad alive, can you imagine how they smell dead and rotting in the sun?

Just try and be gentle in your attacks - some folks are sensitive to them.







Name:  harry-of-the-hendersons_2.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  23.6 KB
__________________
Please ReSpond TiffAny
"doenightmare is not a kook. He is a brave and decent man"
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-11-2011, 02:19 AM
olcowman's Avatar
olcowman olcowman is offline
Hillbilly Philosopher
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Georgia's Piedmont
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doenightmare View Post
What vitriol you have for our hairy friend - one wonders why? I suspect an early childhood trama where one peeked at you in the shower and saw you nekkid.

Me - my phobia ain't some giant monkey watching through the window. But one of them little froggies - yikes!

As far as burying their dead- I consider that a good thing. If they stink so bad alive, can you imagine how they smell dead and rotting in the sun?

Just try and be gentle in your attacks - some folks are sensitive to them.







Attachment 605310
Dang? I thought that was purty gentle myself? And let's just quit talking about stuff peeking in windows? Deal? Hey... ain't you the one that heard that little girl a calling her mama on your remote camping trip? I believe that is the creepiest story I have ever heard in my life! No wonder you believe in bigfeets...
__________________
"When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots." - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-11-2011, 08:51 AM
doenightmare's Avatar
doenightmare doenightmare is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Roswell/Yatesville
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
Dang? I thought that was purty gentle myself? And let's just quit talking about stuff peeking in windows? Deal? Hey... ain't you the one that heard that little girl a calling her mama on your remote camping trip? I believe that is the creepiest story I have ever heard in my life! No wonder you believe in bigfeets...
That event taught me there some things you just can't explain. Maybe it is why I am unconvinced either way in the existence of our big hairy friend.
__________________
Please ReSpond TiffAny
"doenightmare is not a kook. He is a brave and decent man"
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-11-2011, 03:47 PM
olcowman's Avatar
olcowman olcowman is offline
Hillbilly Philosopher
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Georgia's Piedmont
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doenightmare View Post
That event taught me there some things you just can't explain. Maybe it is why I am unconvinced either way in the existence of our big hairy friend.
I understand your point... there ain't no way your buddy that was with you or another scoundrel pulled a prank on you is there? I believe I could handle a whole herd of bigfeets, a leading black panthers on leashes with chupacabras a sitting on their shoulders, standing in line for a ride on a ufo... but if i experienced what you have and absolutely couldn't find any sort of rational explanation or at least possible reasonable source of that voice you heard...

Well I got to hand it to you if you still enjoy the woods and especially if you hunt or camp alone after that episode. i am pretty sure that is the only thing i have read on here that made me really reflectively pause and go
__________________
"When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots." - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-11-2011, 10:27 PM
doenightmare's Avatar
doenightmare doenightmare is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Roswell/Yatesville
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
I understand your point... there ain't no way your buddy that was with you or another scoundrel pulled a prank on you is there? I believe I could handle a whole herd of bigfeets, a leading black panthers on leashes with chupacabras a sitting on their shoulders, standing in line for a ride on a ufo... but if i experienced what you have and absolutely couldn't find any sort of rational explanation or at least possible reasonable source of that voice you heard...

Well I got to hand it to you if you still enjoy the woods and especially if you hunt or camp alone after that episode. i am pretty sure that is the only thing i have read on here that made me really reflectively pause and go
The thought of a 7 foot giant ape looking in my camper window scares me a lot more than any ghost. Although I was freaked for a while, I actually hadn't thought about it in years until my buddy brought it up here (it was 30 years ago). Thanks westcobbdog for rekindling that memory.
__________________
Please ReSpond TiffAny
"doenightmare is not a kook. He is a brave and decent man"
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-12-2011, 03:25 PM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
Dang? I thought that was purty gentle myself? And let's just quit talking about stuff peeking in windows? Deal? Hey... ain't you the one that heard that little girl a calling her mama on your remote camping trip? I believe that is the creepiest story I have ever heard in my life! No wonder you believe in bigfeets...
is there a story that goes with this? id love to hear it.
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-12-2011, 03:27 PM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

ok i got to admit, if someone actually can 100 percent prove bigfoot doesnt exist it would make my day because i actually have a "Phobia" of bigfoot myself, yes i know its dumb and yes i know im going to be picked on for it but i honestly dont see how it cant be real
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-12-2011, 10:33 PM
olcowman's Avatar
olcowman olcowman is offline
Hillbilly Philosopher
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Georgia's Piedmont
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
ok i got to admit, if someone actually can 100 percent prove bigfoot doesnt exist it would make my day because i actually have a "Phobia" of bigfoot myself, yes i know its dumb and yes i know im going to be picked on for it but i honestly dont see how it cant be real
Well if one just totally disregards the massive amount of scientific evidence against such a creature, and throws all common sense completely out of the equation... and if one just ignores logic all together... at this point if you are willing to accept a few hundred suspect sighting reports (of which only a small handful could even be remotely considered to be of any value what so ever) and a couple of shaky videos along with a bunch of real blurry pictures as all the evidence needed to substantiate the existence of such a creature in your own mind... under these circumstances, then I too would probably have to agree with you?

Just what is your bigfoot phobia? My phobia 'now' is monkeys peeking in my windows, and I owe you for that! It was spiders and bugs a crawling on me... so maybe this is an improvement in a way?
__________________
"When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots." - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-13-2011, 09:44 AM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
Well if one just totally disregards the massive amount of scientific evidence against such a creature, and throws all common sense completely out of the equation... and if one just ignores logic all together... at this point if you are willing to accept a few hundred suspect sighting reports (of which only a small handful could even be remotely considered to be of any value what so ever) and a couple of shaky videos along with a bunch of real blurry pictures as all the evidence needed to substantiate the existence of such a creature in your own mind... under these circumstances, then I too would probably have to agree with you?

Just what is your bigfoot phobia? My phobia 'now' is monkeys peeking in my windows, and I owe you for that! It was spiders and bugs a crawling on me... so maybe this is an improvement in a way?
theres got to be something responsible for the sightings, and ur welcome for ur phobia, i have a spider phobia also, and im just seriously afraid of bigfoot, i have a fear of one finding me in the woods while im hunting
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-13-2011, 10:04 PM
kfranz kfranz is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Statesboro
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

There's only one way to prove/disprove bigfoot and black panthers. Statewide mandrive and shoot anything that moves
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-14-2011, 12:15 AM
bfriendly's Avatar
bfriendly bfriendly is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
iTrader: (1) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcowman View Post
Well if one just totally disregards the massive amount of scientific evidence against such a creature, and throws all common sense completely out of the equation... and if one just ignores logic all together... at this point if you are willing to accept a few hundred suspect sighting reports (of which only a small handful could even be remotely considered to be of any value what so ever) and a couple of shaky videos along with a bunch of real blurry pictures as all the evidence needed to substantiate the existence of such a creature in your own mind... under these circumstances, then I too would probably have to agree with you?

Just what is your bigfoot phobia? My phobia 'now' is monkeys peeking in my windows, and I owe you for that! It was spiders and bugs a crawling on me... so maybe this is an improvement in a way?
Wow............if one can ignore all the scientific evidence "Against"? That scientific evidnce kind of reminds me of ...................oh, what it is called...........oh yea, the overwhelming "Scientific Evidence" that referred to Global Warming

It is you my friend that is ignoring 1000's of reports and hundred year old tales and "I Swears"

How many does it take to be real? Just one brother
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-14-2011, 11:45 AM
BobKat's Avatar
BobKat BobKat is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lumber City
iTrader: (0) Check/Add Feedback
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfriendly View Post
Wow............if one can ignore all the scientific evidence "Against"? That scientific evidnce kind of reminds me of ...................oh, what it is called...........oh yea, the overwhelming "Scientific Evidence" that referred to Global Warming

It is you my friend that is ignoring 1000's of reports and hundred year old tales and "I Swears"

How many does it take to be real? Just one brother
__________________
It Is What It Is, It Aint What It Aint
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Georgia Outdoor News, Inc.Ad Management by RedTyger