EIEIO "Paradise" Hunt Club (Franklin County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wornout Trails

Yearly Dues: $1075.
Total Members: 6
Food Plots (5 each)....replant Winter Plots in Sept. on Club Workday! :stir:

Club memberships filled for the 2015 Season! Good Hunting to all! W.T. :flag:

:yeah:

Family oriented hunting club. No Alcohol"---------
Total Acres: 235
Hunt: Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Hogs, and small game after deer season.

Fishing: Fish in Stocked Pond with dock and pavillion, year round!!.

Excellent access to all parts of property by truck or 4 wheeler.
QDM Rules: Min. 8 point bucks.
Surround by farm land pastures and large stands of hardwoods. There are 5 creeks, 2 ponds, 9 fields, intermingled with all Hardwood bottoms, good access - saltlicks, 4 foodplots will be planted with Iron & Clay peas, Browntop millet and Soybeans, property is located on a very old Franklin County farm with rolling hills, hardwoods (no pines) and pastures. Membership includes hunting, fishing, and camping area (WITH POWER").
NO ALCOHOL - -- (membership includes your wife and kids to age 12!)
Great group of guys.
Thanks, Wornout Trails -- :flag:

:shoot:::gone:

Last edited:

Hogguide

Banned
EIEIO??

Jeff M. formerly of Warner Robins?

Sounds like a Good Hunting Spot. I have seen several nice bucks come from around there. I wish it wasn't so far from Forsyth, GA.

Check out the website: http://www.trophysunlimited.com/
I am on the front page (On Left)with a 165 Class Kentucky buck from Nov 2004. Click on the link on the "Kentucky Rut Hunts". I am also on that page with a little 10 pointer. After Hunting and guiding up in Kentucky, It is hard to get excited about hunting around here. My 11 yr old son killed his first deer in Kentucky this past October. He missed an opportunity at a 130 class 10 pointer that walked right by us seated in a brush pile at less that 20 feet. Oh well, he now really has the fever.
Good Luck.
Hogguide

Last edited:

LJay

Retired Mod
Guys, I wish it would have worked out where I could have hunted this tract of land again! Maybe the prettiest piece of land I every hunted on. Go see it for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

GMARK

LJay said:
Guys, I wish it would have worked out where I could have hunted this tract of land again! Maybe the prettiest piece of land I every hunted on. Go see it for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoyed hunting up there with you last year LJay. I just wish it was closer to my home! I'd be there every weekend!!

flaskey16

How far is this lease from Atlanta? I am new to the Atlanta area and looking for a small QDMA managed lease.

Thanks,
Mike

marknga

GONetwork Member
I was up visiting Wornout Trails this past weekend and we went and checked on the food plots.............they were looking good and with the rain thats falling now should be looking GREAT! Give ol W T a PM and set up a visit. Beautiful property!!

Mark

Wornout Trails

Pictures from Paradise Hunting Club!

Here are some pictures of the Paradise Hunting Club located in Franklin County.
Call me and join us for some good huntin! Here is the main gate into "Paradise"

Attachments

• paradise1 (600 x 450).jpg
    paradise1 (600 x 450).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 8,929

Wornout Trails

picture two from Paradise

Here we are looking down toward the fully stocked pond on "Paradise"

Attachments

• paradise2 (600 x 450).jpg
    paradise2 (600 x 450).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 8,872

Wornout Trails

Foodplots looking good

Here is one of the many planted food plots on Paradise:

Attachments

• paradise3 (600 x 450).jpg
    paradise3 (600 x 450).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 8,900

Wornout Trails

Deerstands ? We got em!

We have several stands set up at Paradise, some ladder stands (both single and buddy) and tripod stands such as this one.
Anyone in NE Georgia looking for a place to harvest a quality mature Whitetail Buck needs to give me a call.

Attachments

• paradise4 (450 x 600).jpg
    paradise4 (450 x 600).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 9,614

beginnersluck

Your club sounds and looks like it is really nice. Everything that I have ever read or heard about you and your clubs have been outstanding. From what I can tell, you run a clean show and put in a lot of hard work to make a good place to hunt, fish, relax, and enjoy nature and friends. Wish I could join, but we just sunk some $$ into land and we're starting to build a house. My dad is from Franklin Co, and we still have lots of relatives who live there, so I always hear of the big deer that come from that area.:flag:

Last edited:

marknga

GONetwork Member
Pictures from Paradise

Thanks for the kind words Beginner........best of luck to you this coming season. Wornout Trails was off to buy some more seed and fertilizer today. Counting down the days now!

Mark

AR9x19

W.T. gave us tour yesterday and this property has everything you’re looking for. I took his gracious invite to join the H/A club for 06/07, but I have already started to budget for the "Paradise" next season provided there is a spot remaining!

Thanks again W.T.

Wornout Trails

"Paradise" update!!

Thanks, "Beginnersluck" and "AR9X19" for your comments and support. (AR9X19 glad to have you in our club.) I spent yesterday planting 5 food plots over on the H/A property. Soybeans and millet! Its been so dry this summer, I waited till we have had some rain to start planting. The food plots over at the Paradise were planted back in June, and the seed was in the ground almost 2 weeks before it got a good soaking.
Also
I failed to put in the EIEIO Hunt Club properties threads the following! It is the number one rule in all the clubs I manage:
NO ALCOHOL allowed on club property.

Safety comes 1st and formost!

Hunting a good deer comes in 2nd!

W.T. :flag:

LJay

Retired Mod
Jeff, you make me want to be up planting and scouting. Good luck to all the new members and the old ones too.

GMARK

Wornout Trails said:
GMark: I went to the QDMA Seminar (Food Plot Management course) held a couple of weeks ago, at the QDMA HQ. in Athens. - - - Last week we planted Iron & Clay peas, Brown Top Millet and Soybeans on 4 food plots over on the Paradise. Need rain real bad! Saw turkeys and deer while we were planting. Good Hunting! Maybe you can come up and hunt again this upcoming season........... W.T. :flag:

I sure did enjoy seeing the Paradise Club over the 4th of July. Those food plots are looking great! Hope I get a chance to see them in the fall!

Wornout Trails

Paradise Hunt Club

Hunting and fishing at its best! Food Plots are doing good. Corn feeders are out. ::ke: (Will be removed 2 weeks before bow seasons)!!
W.T.

:flag:

marknga

GONetwork Member
What kinda deer can you find

Ok this is for all of you guys who are wondering what kind of deer can you harvest or at least hope to see in Franklin County:

If you are real good you might get one of this guys son's or grandsons that are still running around the EIEIO!

Attachments

• dads deer mount (405 x 600).jpg
    dads deer mount (405 x 600).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 8,568

Wornout Trails

Hog's on the Paradise!

Getting ready to plant the food plots! After waiting for months on the rain, the ground is now ready for the plow and some seed and fertiziler!
Add wild hog's to the deer, turkey and fishing on the Paradise!!:clap:
There are two memberships open as of today..:shoot: ..Thanks, W.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.