Lets Pull For Jarvis Jones

DSGB

Nine TDs is gonna be hard to beat, but he got my vote.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I hate to say it but I don't think we'll have Jarvis next year.

rex upshaw

I hate to say it but I don't think we'll have Jarvis next year.

i think we will get 1 more year out of him, but not 2. i think that he needs another years worth of playing time, in order to be drafted high. 1.5 years worth of college, with a serious neck injury (which caused him to sit out a year), is going to make some nfl teams question him.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
i think we will get 1 more year out of him, but not 2. i think that he needs another years worth of playing time, in order to be drafted high. 1.5 years worth of college, with a serious neck injury (which caused him to sit out a year), is going to make some nfl teams question him.

I hope you're right.

I know a little bit about Jarvis and that is what concerns me that he might leave before he really should.

Jarvis is said to be from Columbus. He is actually from Lumpkin which is in Stewart County which is where my wife is from.

Coach McGee basically moved Jarvis to Columbus to play for him.

Jarvis is not a bad kid but he comes from absolutely nothing. His moma has, I'll just say that she has had some problems. He might feel the need to jump but hopefully he gets some good advice and thinks it through and realizes that he can take better care of his family by staying so that he can get drafted higher.

DSGB

I think he plays one more year. ::;

rex upshaw

I hope you're right.

I know a little bit about Jarvis and that is what concerns me that he might leave before he really should.

Jarvis is said to be from Columbus. He is actually from Lumpkin which is in Stewart County which is where my wife is from.

Coach McGee basically moved Jarvis to Columbus to play for him.

Jarvis is not a bad kid but he comes from absolutely nothing. His moma has, I'll just say that she has had some problems. He might feel the need to jump but hopefully he gets some good advice and thinks it through and realizes that he can take better care of his family by staying so that he can get drafted higher.

10-4. he seems really grounded and hopefully he will realize that staying another year, will put him in a better position. however, if he chooses to leave after this year, based on what you said above, i can't blame him either.

LanierSpots

He played awesome and I voted for him but Case had the game of a lifetime.. No matter who it was against.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Good read Georgia boy. Thanks for posting. It's nice to have headlines like this rather than Marcus Dowtin, who couldn't carry Jarvis's jock strap, fussing about how he isn't getting enough playing time.

Buck

We were able to meet Jarvis at fan day. Seemed like a polite fella. He spoke quite a bit to my daughter unlike the player that wears #1 on offense.

Attachments

• DSC03260-30.JPG
    DSC03260-30.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 281

brownceluse

We were able to meet Jarvis at fan day. Seemed like a polite fella. He spoke quite a bit to my daughter unlike the player that wears #1 on offense.

Sorry Crowell wasnt too social. I heard he is very shy. I hope thats why.

MudDucker

Staff member
All I know is that I am going to enjoy watching him play as long as he stays.

I think he is going to have great fun in the insect game. ;-)

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
All I know is that I am going to enjoy watching him play as long as he stays.

I think he is going to have great fun in the insect game. ;-)

I hope that he, Tree, and Washington go crazy in that game. These little bees around here are getting too big for their britches.

Latest posts