Bigfoot!!!!

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
yall know how your mind starts wandering while you sitting in the stand for hours on end. well I had a thought the other day. say your sitting in your stand, and a bigfoot steps out at 20 yards, perfect quartering away shot. knowing that there has never been positive evidence of their exsistance. do you shoot it or let it walk? If you where to shoot it, could any charges be brought against you for doing it? there is no season on them, and their not a game animal. Im not sure what I would do.
ps; Im not crazy or anything like that! :bounce:

leoparddog

I seem to remember hearing that they made it illegal to shoot bigfoot in one or more of the western coast states, maybe WA, OR, CA or AK.

In any case, if it weren't a game animal or classified as a varmint - you might get yourself charged with some violation in almost any state. Of course the authorities would probably confiscate the carcass and you couldn't even sell it to pay for your legal defense. On the other hand you'd be forever
(in)famous, depending on one's point of view.

Last edited:

Jeff Raines

What would I do if Bigfoot walked out in my deer woods?

I wouldn't never hunt in that county agin,dem thangs jest look too much like folks :speechles

mpowell

he's feral game--i'd shoot him.

i hear they make great jerky! i just wonder what a bigfoot full-body mount would run???

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I know where a big foot crosses the road a couple of times a day in Heard. Dont belive me you say? Ask Dawn2Dusk he has been with me a couple of times when we saw him.

Jim

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
Im sure that he was being chased by a black panther! ::gone:

beginnersluck

Stolen Game cams and Bigfoot? Coincidence?

Lthomas said:
I have heard storys of hunters who have claimed to of seen the creature. I have always wondered in my mind why it is that they did not shoot that critter. I have heard the same excuse by folks. " It looks to much like a human." Me myself, I would have layed that critter out. Their is no way that the Gov can prosicute you for a shooting a critter that they deem as non exhistant. Besides, If this creature were to exhist, why is it that out of all the trail cams in the world, none have gotten an exposure of big foot?
Some folks say that they are just to intelligent. Intelligence as to avoid humans I can accept, However, intelligence with built in Game cam radar is not a very good argument.
I know of a lot of guys that are afraid of their own shadow. I worry more about snakes and large angry boar hogs. Not some 1500 lb ape man creature that lurks in the back of the minds of grown men that have to wait till daylight to head to the stand.

GAME CAMS? Seems a lot have been stolen in the past few years? Bigfoot may be the culprit. The flash goes off, and Bam! Bigfoot confiscates it. Now there's a thought! :speechles :bounce:

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
ITS STARTING TO MAKE SENSE NOW! ::ke:

broadhead

Jeff,
you just made sure you got to Hilton before he got to you!! :D

How far do you think a person could get in court using this defense:

"I thought it was Big Foot. How was I to know it was my (shiftless, good for nothing) hairy brother-in-law?" :speechles

Killdee

Heres what walked in front of my buddys game cam a few weeks ago.
Killdee

Attachments

• P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4,560

Nick_T

Banned
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=ga

Some of the stories will raise the hair on the back of your neck. I ain't sayin that I do or don't believe, but too many folks seem to have seen something.

Bird hunter only here, so I'd most likely be armed with low brass 7.5 shot in a 12ga. It ain't gonna get a shot outa my gun unless it makes the first move, and is within 10 yards.

Nick T

dbodkin

Killdee
That looks like Michael Jackson from his "Thriller Video" or was that Latoilet? :speechles

Duff

Man, ya'll quit all this talk! Now I'm a mid day hunter, for good :eek:

Handgunner

Killdee said:
Heres what walked in front of my buddys game cam a few weeks ago.
Killdee
Now that's funny right there!!!! *LMBO*

NO LIMIT

Banned
i just cant make myself fall for such a mythical creature.... i quit believing in santa a long time ago!!!!

but lets say i was in a fairy tale and big foot walked out i would shoot him in a heart beat!

H

HT2

Phil.....

If'n it's a "BIGFOOT" or somethin' that I don't know what it is........And, it's looks a bit scary and maybe like it can whip my butt.....

I "SHOOT" and then figure out what to do later....... :whip: :whip:

bilgerat

Senior
wow

:eek: :eek: I just played the ohio sound recording from the link that Nick T gave, scared the bejevives out of me!! the cat and dogs seem to have dissapeared somewere too!!! :speechles :speechles :speechles