Free wood from old house for crafts

Patriot44

Banned
I have an old farm house that will be torn down in a month or so. The house is 100 years old. no foundation, sits on stumps of some sort. This is an old family house, even lived there in the early 90's for a few years. Gonna hate to se it go, but I putin' the house I plan to die in right back.

Anyways, thieves stole most of the cherry out of the house, but it is built with real by god oak. You know, the real 2x's and hard as a wood peckers lips. Any one want to grab some of that wood for some furniture or anything else, there is also other types of wood there too.

I'll trade as much as you can haul or want for some of the finished product, just kiding come get it. It's in Dallas

let me know if you are interested.

GADAWGS

Where is it located and do you know what kind of other woods are in the house?

Jeff Raines

I don't think patirot will mind me giving a general location.it's between dallas and acworth.there is still some cherry there but to get it you will have to be very careful.the wood has dried and splits very easy.looks to be some rough cut 2x4s,oak maybe.seems to be several kinds of wood as a house was built around the cabin,in some places you can see the original walls and roof