Homemade Motion Decoys

91lawrence

Have any of yall experimented with making any motion decoys? I was looking at trying to make a feeding pulsator decoy... but I'm that it would really save much money to try and make one. If you have any suggestions and pictures lets see em.

JNW

I made a remote control duck decoy from an old remote control boat motor and decoy..... Does this count!? :banana:

Perfectly water proof and works like a charm! :)

Attachments

• Img_120903182903.jpg
    Img_120903182903.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3,005
  • Img_120903182934.jpg
    Img_120903182934.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 7,203
  • Img_120903183222.jpg
    Img_120903183222.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 4,494

JNW

I made a remote control duck decoy from an old remote control boat motor and decoy..... Does this count!? :banana:

Perfectly water proof and works like a charm! :)

FYI....makes those slow days really fun! :)

MagSPot

just kidding thought i would take a few shots at you cause you seem to always take a few at me. but really jerk cord simple and works. lot of people over do duck hunting more simple and plain usually the better

waddler

Banned
Go to yard sales. Any toy vehicle with spinning axis will work. Attach wings painted white on one side and black on the other. Make sure to make end product non-shiny. Other than that, any other decoration is window dressing. Or simply wrap it in some dark colored waterproof cloth.

You can paint "Duck" on it if you have a problem identifying what it is. The farm shops in Arkansas were wide open on this program after they saw it work.

I took a wing thing

cut a hole in a diver decoy with a hole saw and it worked well until i bought my Mojo floater.