Rocky Comfort Bowhunters

olinprice

May 11 going to be a good shoot. Hopefully they cut the grass in the pecanorchard or we will have to change setup. Still going to be awesome. Hope to see yall there.

olinprice

Change of venue pecan orchard not mowed will be mix of oak bottom and pines still will be awesome come on out and shoot.

olinprice

We are going to raffle off a buckmaster BTR 32 ready to shoot package 50-60 lb, 29-31 inch draw, 4 pin pse sight, whisker biscuit rest, limbsaver stabilizer and 4 arrows. Even if you dont shoot come on out and buy some tickets. Great starter bow and proven to kill deer.

olinprice

Hey i know there are a lot of shoots going on Saturday but we are the only ones raffling a bow so come shoot. LOL

hound dog

Tadder

Hay, where yal at in GA. address please, shot times just tring too find somewhere not too for from NEGA. Too shoot.:huh:flag::flag:

LuckyBeasley

Man I wish I could make it...Have not shoot all spring, at that distance I would have to go to Bass Pro and restock on arrows...lol

olinprice

James weeks diamond back archery shop can fix them up and bring them to the shoot just call him and let him know you wont get a better deal at bass pro chech his web sight he has special this week.

hound dog

Ttt