3:23 Archery - Douglasville, June 8th

Dyrewulf

Two weeks away from our June shoot - Saturday the 8th.

Hopefully the 'far side' will be dry enough to set up something new, if not, well, Clay and myself will just have to improvise, adapt, and use the terrain to make some fun shots up as usual! :shoot::shoot::shoot:

You can use the map HERE to get directions

Looking forward to it. We will have a extra week to get ready for it. Jr. is ready too. He shoot's pretty good there so he can't wait. Good shooting with you at RBO Sunday also. See you on the 9th.

KillZone

Should be there !!

Dyrewulf

I'll have plenty of time next week to head over to the property and taunt the bugs into a feeding frenzy. ;)

Dyrewulf

Should be able to set up Wednesday - I'll let everybody know which side we're using after Clay and I check out the 'squishiness' of the woods.

elsberryshooter

Hopefully we will get ours set this week so we can come sat ... Looking forward to it

Dyrewulf

Ok - we have the targets set, we changed it up a bit, but it's on the same side we've been using, since it's supposed to rain tonight and the next two days, we didn't want to take a chance on having a mud pit Saturday on the other side.

AParker511

I would like to come. Never shot 3D before. Anything specific I need? I'd just do the fun shoot.

Also, what time? I couldn't find that info in the op or the website or Facebook page.

Dyrewulf

8am - 3pm - if you're shooting fun class, you can use rangefinders like K45 and Novice, binoculars, etc. We'll have drinks and hot dogs for sale, and a practice range set up. Bug spray, the ticks are always challenging this time of year.

Last edited:

Dyrewulf

We'll have a special guest tomorrow at the shoot: one of my German Shorthair Pointers had to have surgery Thursday, so he'll be keeping an eye on us at registration all day!

Attachments

• 462612_648729051809032_153962466_o.jpg
    462612_648729051809032_153962466_o.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 90

elsberryshooter

We are hoping to get everything set in the morning to come tomorrow. Looking foward to seeing everyone !