FDA June 15/16 triple state qualifier!

BigJR

Al. , Ga. , and Tn. State qualifier is going to be at Full Draw Archery this coming weekend if anybody needs that last chance to get it now is the time! And the best part is it's only going to cost $20 for all 3 states how awesome of a deal is that! For more info and directions call David Hasty at 706-463-2950! Hope to see you next weekend!

KillZone

Will try to make it!

KillZone

Bump for a great place to shoot!

KillZone

Bump - For the last St qualifier

KillZone

Bump

BobbyNSian03

Great course!! Thanks For another great challenge David!!!!!!

BlackArcher

I am interested but Shooting the qualifier is dependent on when and where are the State shoots
GA
TN
AL
Further more where is this shoot located...

Last edited:

BobbyNSian03

GA - Sweetwater Archery will be holding the State Championship in Douglasville GA on July 13 & July 14

TN- B 2 B in Cleveland July 20, 21

Not sure about AL, but will post if I find it!

BigJR

Yea still not exactly sure about al. I think R.E. Smith told me its gonna be at one of 2 locations , either the classic site in cullman or just down the road from there but like I said we still not real sure! And thanks bobby and sian glad you both were able to make it up!

BigJR

And we are located up in dalton ga or actually just a little west of dalton if you are interested call me for directions 706 463 2950

econ

It was our first time shooting your club, great shoot, great bunch of people! Had a good time thanks!!

BigJR

Thank you all and hope you all had a good Father's Day! Ill try to get the scores up tonight but I'm having some needed time with my dad this evening! So no promises!