KY (Butler Co.) lease openings, 3,000 acres

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntnkytn

This is a personal lease of which I am a member, we currently have 2 spots available (2 others pending to other GA Hunters). 3,000 acres in Butler Co. along the Green River, 13 hunters total, $1,500 each, there is a place to keep a camper or pitch a tent, it has electricity and water available. There is a place to keep your atv out of the weather. All members are out of state (mostly TN), so we are looking to fill these spots with other out of state (non local hunters <so KY res ok if from a distance>, no offense, just trying to keep the pressure low as possible and even for everyone). The land is approx 1,000 acres big ag, 300 acres CRP, 100 acres thicket, and balance (1,600) in big woods. We have a guideline of 140" minimum. If interested send me a PM, or call my buddy Eric who is the coordinator of the lease at 615-812-8657

Either Eric or I can e-mail you a map too.

Last edited by a moderator:

huntnkytn

All spots are pending at this time. If you are interested please PM me your contact information and I will put you on a list just in case something falls through and for potential openings next year. Once spots are confirmed, I will post here to let everyone know (and to close thread if need be).

southerndraw

Yeah a couple pics would be nice...good deer in that area.

huntnkytn

Spots are still available, I'll give this forum a bit more time before I post elsewhere.

As requested, some photos, there are many more.

19_zpsav8zjumt.jpg

Jim Boyd

Great bucks - good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.