CHRISTIAN BOWHUNTERS of GEORGIA shoots this Saturday 6/29

p&y finally

Everybody come on out Saturday!
Remember, there will be a K45 class for those wanting to shoot known yardage along with the BIG MONEY OPEN & OPEN Trophy classes.

www.cbg.faithweb.com for directions and info

See ya'll then!

BowanaLee

You'll see me around Bowanna time. Your targets are owed a terrible whoopin. ::;
They ganged up on me last time. Come on out and help the wanner. I'll need all the help I can get. :bounce:

revdmg

Planning on being there for sure!! Can't wait

bamaboy

Sorry guys gonna miss this one,going home to Alabama to shoot a Breast Cancer shoot! Gonna get to shoot and see the family! Have a blast and keep'em straight!!!

oldgeez

i've only got 2 arrows left..i may have to do the k45..i lost 2 out there last time:shoot::shoot::clap:

Pilgrim

what time does it start up?

GaBear

If I can Find My Bow I may see you guys there.

revdmg

Set the targets out yesterday with Joe and Chris and his son. It should be a great shoot. Come prepared to have a great time and bring a friend!

oldgeez

tripx is my old buddy...why would i give it to 'em. he's 30 years younger than me?? he shoots pretty good, too. he just needs a little back tension in his life, lol!! looks like me and the bowanna are gonna meet up somewhere in atlanta and truckpool. i don't think you can get to douglasville from winder, lol!!:cool::cool: besides that, trip is a k45 man, i've got to shoot super seniors at the state

GaBear

Dang it bear I thought you done quit for good,me mark & Matt will hopefully be there around 9ish why don't you shoot with us we will reminisce about old times!!!

Well My bow is still MIA. But I'm still gonna try and be there. I'll be there first thing so I'll be looking for ya. I hope I got enough arrows........facepalm:

Pilgrim

Starts at 8am. Can you start as late as 9am or 10am?