Looking for 1-2 guys to Join my lease in Northern Mo

extreme hunt

I have 428 acres in Northern Missouri, made up of good hardwoods, crops and grown up pasture. Lease is good through December 31st 2013, Looking for a couple out of state members at 1800.00 apiece, that is equally split 3 ways. I have some stands up and have foodplots that I am planning on getting in this summer. I have a couple other places so I won't hunt this place very much, and practice quality deer management, and expect the other 2 guys to as well. Very good genetics in the area, and have some good pic's from last year. If you are interested please email me at m.stoner@windstream.net and I will get back with you, leave your number and I will also give you a call. Closest town in Purdin, Mo in Linn County

Last edited:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Please give a location such as the county or town the property is near.

kplem

Missouri

I have 428 acres in Northern Missouri, made up of good hardwoods, crops and grown up pasture. Lease is good through December 31st 2013, Looking for a couple out of state members at 1800.00 apiece, that is equally split 3 ways. I have some stands up and have foodplots that I am planning on getting in this summer. I have a couple other places so I won't hunt this place very much, and practice quality deer management, and expect the other 2 guys to as well. Very good genetics in the area, and have some good pic's from last year. If you are interested please email me at m.stoner@windstream.net and I will get back with you, leave your number and I will also give you a call. Closest town in Purdin, Mo in Linn County

My brother and I are looking for a place. I want a place to hunt and take some pressure off my Illinois property. Trophy hunting is what we are looking for also. We could shoot a dozen deer here in Ga.