What a rush!

jerseycat9

Awesome way to finish what was mostly a lackluster day! Fished all morning for one bite that stole our trout.

Went to grab a bite to eat and headed back out for the lunar forecast high point. Well it was spot on today because the fish went crazy right on cue with the forecast high today. Caught 9 or more stripers in about 70 minutes not sure because I lost count in the madness. We had doubles and rods going off before they were even in the rod holders lol. Didnt have time for pics of all the fish but heres a few.
DSCF2042.jpg

DSCF2043.jpg

DSCF2046.jpg

DSCF2048.jpg

DSCF2050.jpg

Kimbolicious

Awesome way to finish what was mostly a lackluster day! Fished all morning for one bite that stole our trout.

Went to grab a bite to eat and headed back out for the lunar forecast high point. Well it was spot on today because the fish went crazy right on cue with the forecast high today. Caught 9 or more stripers in about 70 minutes not sure because I lost count in the madness. We had doubles and rods going off before they were even in the rod holders lol. Didnt have time for pics of all the fish but heres a few.
DSCF2042.jpg

DSCF2043.jpg

DSCF2046.jpg

DSCF2048.jpg

DSCF2050.jpg
Great catch!!! Congratulations

jerseycat9

It was so fast and furious that I ran back to the dock and stole some trout from my roommates bait tank, hence the pics from after dark lol.

Last edited:

Hyper Sniper

Way to put the smack down on the Mr T You have for sure got them hemmed up, Great Job buddy.