"Know your Humminbird Seminar" This Sunday at BPS Atlanta 2PM

dturnersr

Topics included in the seminar: Introduction to basic operation, advanced tool bar menu options, 2D, DI, SI, Navigation utilizing LakeMaster, Waypoint management, and how to update units.

The class is FREE starting at 2pm in the class room near the Rock climbing wall.

If you would like to bring your unit for the latest update please PM me with your unit and current software. If you have any question also....:clap:

Thanks to Bass Pro Shop and Humminbird these FREE seminars will be given ever fourth Sunday for the rest of the year if you can't make this one. :yeah:

Etoncathunter

I'll have to catch one of these once i get mine installed. Got a 898 system about half installed, but have been too sick over the winter to finish.

dturnersr

In an effort to spread some the "Charm" of the new ONIX unit I have asked Bill Carson to open my seminar this Sunday at BPS Atlanta with a brief new product introduction and the ONIX's features. So, if you have any interest in the future of the latest and greatest stop in even for just the ONIX presentation if you have time and are in the store.

And who know's Bill has a history of throwing out some free stuff too!

fotoguy

Awesome David, see ya on Sunday. Got to get out of the house, going crazy...:crazy::crazy::crazy:

rmac41

Ive been waiting for this ...

since I bought my 798 just before hunting season. I really want to learn more about it.
maybe you can tell me why the speed and GPS is jittery
BTW: They`ll be two of us.

AStrick

Every fourth Sunday !
That's Awesome!
Thank You & Bass Pro!
Fo Sho!

dturnersr

Private Message Fish34

Fish34,

I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full you need to empty some out....::ke:

Looking forward to Sunday for those guys that are coming.