ASA tri-state qualifier march 15/16

BigJR

Full draw is having a tri-state qualifier for Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia state shoots this coming weekend! All ASA classes, $20 for adults and $15 for youth! That's a good deal to get all 3 for only $5 and don't forget we pay back in $CASH$ in all adult classes and we provide youth and cubs trophies!! And not sure how many people have been lied to but I don't have any buddy program going on where I allow people to come shoot the week before and see the course nor do I give out scores between Saturday and Sunday to any buddies of what they need to beat! I am here for every single shooter that takes the time to make the effort to come enjoy my hard work of moving every single target each month! :cheers: for more info call David Hasty 706-463-2950

Redwine39

David, I'm new to 3d shoots. Where are you and is there a website I can get info on?

BigJR

I'm located about 12 miles west of dalton ga and sorry I do not have a website we are off of highway 201 between Villanow and rocky face ga! I'll gladly talk to you over the phone and anyone else that needs some info feel free to call me preferably after 5 and before 10 pm haha! We shoot 20 different targets distant depending on class ! Anything from a 30 yd max to 50 yd max!

....And not sure how many people have been lied to but I don't have any buddy program going on where I allow people to come shoot the week before and see the course nor do I give out scores between Saturday and Sunday to any buddies of what they need to beat! I am here for every single shooter that takes the time to make the effort to come enjoy my hard work of moving every single target each month! :cheers: for more info call David Hasty 706-463-2950
David,
Last month was our 1st time shooting your course & meeting you. I was very impressed with you & the course, and consider myself to be pretty good judge of character. Definitely looking forward to seeing you there this coming weekend for the1st leg of the Tri-State SOY. EDIT: This weekend is NOT the soy shoot, it is a state qualifier for ASA state shoots for Alabama Tennessee and Georgia!

As for people talking - I've heard nothing of the such. In fact, everybody I mention your name to speaks highly of you. I think it's good that you nipped it in the butt here publicly. Now just move on & forget about it.

I've always said, "Anyone dumb enough to believe what so-in-so says, or dumb enough to believe silly tales/lies - deserves to believe them and I don't need them in my life anyway."

Have a great day & hang in there!
HH
(Mike)

Last edited:

BigJR

Thank you mike, I'm just a simple guy that truly enjoys shooting and seeing everybody each month weather at my shoot or out at another shoot! This weekend is NOT the soy shoot that will be next month April 12/13 this weekend is a state qualifier for ASA state shoots for Alabama Tennessee and Georgia!

Oops! Sorry for posting the misinformation. I read my calendar wrong. Thanks for clarifying that.

Keep your chin up & if The good Lord's willing, we'll see you this weekend.

Catch ya later!

BobbyNSian03

Remind me of sign in times, please....maybe we will finally make it to Dalton!!!!!:confused:

Redwine39

Is it two days to qualify or one day? I am brand new and just trying to learn. I am already hooked though and should be ordering a new bow next month.

BigJR

It's available two days for people that may have other plans but it's just 20 targets and will be done in one of the two days

BigJR

I know they are calling for like 80% chance of rain Sunday but I will still be there!!!! Saturday should be better

t8ter

B a good time to see the terrain you'll b shooting for first leg of Tristate Championship!

Crow T

We came down and shot today. It looked like a pretty good turn out. You should have a disclaimer for us fat people about that hill. Going down I didn't think anything about it. Coming back up...yikes. I don't know what it was about the first half of that course but I shot like I had never picked a bow up. Then when we turned the corner, I think I shot a twelve on all but two targets on that side. See ya'll at the next one.