GAC International Round 4-13-14

JC280

GAC's first ever International round is this weekend Sunday the 13th. This is the same format as the State Target that will be held on May 17th-18th at Gainesville Archery Club. Follow the link below for format information. Hope to see you Sunday.

http://www.gainesvillearcheryclub.com

oldgeez

:yeah::yeah: sounds like fun and the 900 round next week. spot city:clap::clap:

oldgeez

:shoot::shoot::hammers::hammers:enjoyed the company, scott, scotty and the kowasaki, but my score sucked....as usual, lol!!:hammers::hammers:

dutchman

:shoot::shoot::hammers::hammers:enjoyed the company, scott, scotty and the kowasaki, but my score sucked....as usual, lol!!:hammers::hammers:

Try shooting it with a longbow and you'll know what sucky scores really look like. Man that thing was a humbling experience. But lots of fun.

oldgeez

:clap::cheers: yeah, pretty much all left and right misses. those little white dots will humble you in a heartbeat:clap::clap: scotty was seeing little white dots, and he wasn't even shooting yet, lol!! you'd think you had a 15 and get there, and just out for a 13. very humbling:yeah::yeah::cheers::cheers:

oldgeez

13's suck, but not quite as bad as 12's, lol!!:cheers::cheers:

Brian from GA

Hopefully this photo shows up. This is the extreme uphill 65 yarder. It was fun. But my 13s and 12s were hard earned.

Attachments

• 20140413_114327_resized.jpg
    20140413_114327_resized.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 248

oldgeez

I did fine on the long ones...the short ones ate my lunch:hammers::hammers::deadhorse::deadhorse:..if you call trying to hit a 2" dot at 30 yds. short, lol:banana::banana: I've got a few pic's myself, that I will post here in a little while
:whip::whip::whip:

oldgeez

here are a few miserable, out of focus pic's...no arrow calls, lol. I was too upset to take a lot of pic's::ke:::ke::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Attachments

• 100_2916.jpg
    100_2916.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 100_2917.jpg
    100_2917.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 100_2918.jpg
    100_2918.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 241

oldgeez

I love traditional stuff cause I can relate. it's what I shot for 10 years as a kid of 7. my first bow was a ben pearson silver tartan..$35 at jansen's. he had a little bow shop in back of his house..man I can still smell that cedar:biggrin2::biggrin2::yeah:

oldgeez

you killed 'em, scotty, or should I call you mr. 15, lol!!:yeah::yeah::clap::clap: