GBAA State Target Gainesville May 17-18 Who's in?

red1691

The Gainesville Archery Club will be Holding the GBAA State Target May 17-18, IN North Georgia! Who's in? Of-course all you AMBHFS can stay home I got this in the bag!!!
Tryed to up load the registration form for anyone that may need it!

Attachments

• Image (9).jpg
    Image (9).jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 380

oldgeez

so glad Gainesville is having this shoot...way to go. the geez will be there:bounce::bounce::whip::whip:

Monster02

thinking about shooting it all in one day on sunday!

bdjohnson

It is Saturday and/or Sunday the start times are 9 & 1 both days pick two times to shoot.

Ricky if it makes you feel better there will be more than one flat target. Not sure how that happened, guess we got tired climbing those hills to clear the lanes.

Brian

red1691

It is Saturday and/or Sunday the start times are 9 & 1 both days pick two times to shoot.

Ricky if it makes you feel better there will be more than one flat target. Not sure how that happened, guess we got tired climbing those hills to clear the lanes.

Brian

You'll can have all the up and down hill shots you want, Just make sure all my walking trails are flat!!:rofl::rofl::deadhorse:

oldgeez

mr boots will have to reply to that:hammers::hammers::hammers::hammers::banginghe:banginghe:deadhorse::deadhorse:

red1691

There is a Guest Class for non-NFAA members, Guest Class shooters CAN NOT Shoot for the State Championship! The shoot times are shotgun starts only, so be there early to get the registration done. See the registration form, all the information is there!

red1691

Known or unknown?

All yardages are known 20-25-30-35- through 65 yards 3 arrows per target, 60 scoring arrows per round. Max score per target 15, max per round 300. 2 rounds for Championship.:shoot::shoot:&:shoot:

GBAA State Target

Would love to come, but not a GBAA member and didn't get registered in time. Will there be any opportunity to join at the shoot, and will late fees be waived?

Dryfire

Well i wont make it. Im on vac at Emory... Sucks to , i would rather be there . See yall guys next weekend i hope. :biggrin3: