How To Fish Under Spins (Fish Head Spins) For Bass

Published on Aug 23, 2012

Tom Mann Jr. explains how he sets up to fish and a couple great tips for fishing under spins like the Swarming Hornet Fish Head Spin and the lure he designed for Buckeye the Su-Spin. He adds Yamamoto Swimbaits to his but several tails on the market will work for this type of fishing. Some awesome fish jumps in this video too.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good info!

The FishHead Spin Catches Big Bass

Uploaded on Sep 27, 2011

The Sworming Hornet Fishhead Spin is truly the Championship lure of all time! 2 FLW Championships in a row. In this video 2011 Forrest Wood Cup Champion Scott Martin explains how versatile the Fish Head Spin is. Learn the proper fishing tips, techniques and trailer choice's to catch big bass shallow or deep.

Sworming Hornet Lures Promo - Jimbo on Lanier and Rick Steckelberg!!

Uploaded on Jan 9, 2012

Jimbo and Rick Steckelberg, owner of Sworming Hornet Lures, work together to demonstrate the use of the Fish Head Spin, The Fish Head Swarm, the Fish Head Dude, and the Fish Head Shaker. This includes some great footage from Lake Lanier - You Gotta Spin it to Win It!!

Fishing Lake Lanier (Fish Head Spin Basics)

Published on Aug 29, 2013

Thanks for watching guys!

Rattlin Rogue

I appreciated Tom Mann's tip. However, I would have liked one of the videos to elaborate on rod, reel, and line selection. The technique is on my list to try to become proficient at this year. Just need a little more info. Thanks!

I appreciated Tom Mann's tip. However, I would have liked one of the videos to elaborate on rod, reel, and line selection. The technique is on my list to try to become proficient at this year. Just need a little more info. Thanks!

Fall Bass Fishing: Underspins For Bass
Published on Nov 20, 2012

Slow rolling underspins for deep water bass with the REINS Rockvibe Shad.