North Georgia Traditional Archery Club - March 3-D Shoot

dutchman

March Madness at NGTA will take place on Sunday March 6, 2016. We will get under way by 8:00 a.m. or so and will pull targets at 3:30 p.m. There'll be at least 20 targets to shoot at, set in the woods in presentations that will provide a challenge and loads of fun.

Our physical address:
2295 Lee Land Road
Gainesville, GA 30507

Shoot fees:
Members - $5.00 each
Non-members - $10.00 each
Family rate for members - $15.00 for a family of three or more
Family rate for non-members - $25.00 for a family of three or more
First time shooters at our club are always free.

Lunch will be available for a $5/person donation.

Our shoot host for this shoot will be Crispin Henry, assisted by David Pumphery.

As always, our shoots are open to traditional equipment only. No compounds or crossbows may be used at our club. We do, however, have bows and arrows to lend.

We will have t-shirts for sale at this shoot. Some are left from last season and we have new colors coming for this shoot. Price is $10 each, depending on your attitude. It could be more...:D Just kidding. $10 will get you a shirt, no matter.

Parking was at a premium at our last shoot and we need the help of everyone going forward, please. When you arrive, please come into the gate and pull in as far as you can and we will get you parked. If we have folks stopping short and parking near our gate, others who arrive later will assume that no spots are left inside and will park on the road. We had a dozen cars on the road last time and parking spots were available on up inside the gate. Thanks in advance for your help on this. :clap:

Make your plans to come and shoot with us. You'll be glad you did.

AllAmerican

That's funny you mentioned t-shirts, I was about to ask, my father is visiting and I was going to bring him to his first 3d shoot, and get him a tshirt! Thanks Dutchman.

dutchman

We had a big day. Thanks to all who made it possible!

dakotadave83

Loved it!!!

Daughter is learning how to use traditional recurve bow through 4H and we attended the 6 March event. Beecher Duval invited us. It was EXCELLENT!!! Wife and I are GOIN to get traditional recurves and learn now. THANK YOU NGTA for having a place to do this!

pine nut

Had a great time at the shoot! Thanks for all who made it possible. Very challenging course but very fun too!

Latest posts