*** RBO Big 40 April 23rd & 24th ***

passthru24

RBO’S SIXTH ANNUAL BIG 40 3D SHOOT

Come join us on Apr. 23rd & 24th, 2016 for a fun filled weekend of killing foam. We will have 2 - 20 target 3d ranges set up to test your skills. You can shoot all 40 targets in one day or split them up or just shoot 20 targets if you can’t handle the pressure.

CLASSES
Top Shooter - $ 50 50% Payback to Top Score Only & Top Shooter Plaque - Max 50yrds
Open Known - $ 50 50%Payback - Max 50 yrds
Known Trophy - $ 40 Plaque – Max. 45yrds - All Known
Hunter - $ 40 Plaque – Max. 40yrds. – All Unknown
Women’s Hunter - $ 40 Plaque - Max.30yrds. – All Known
Bow Novice - $40 Plaque – Max. 30yrds – All Known
High School - $40 Plaque – Ages 15 to 18 – Max. 40yrds
Sr. Eagle - $40 Plaque – Ages 12 to 14 - Max. 30yrds. All Known
Eagle –$15 Medallion for all– Ages 9 to 11 -Max. 20yrds
Jr. Eagle – FREE- Medallion for all – Ages 0 to 8 –Max. 15yrds.
Fun Shoot - $30
Family Price - $60 –( for a Family of 3,over three will be extra $10 each)
Shoot 20 targets for fun at half price

3-5 Shooters 1st Place, 6-10 Shooters 1st and 2nd, 11-500 Shooters 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Camping will be available for those who choose to, their will be some Saturday Night events going on like, the Ranger shoot, Balloon Shoot, also a bon fire.

Food will be provided by RBO (Hamburgers, and Hotdogs, Chips, Drinks)

CONTACT SCOTT AT 678-378-0816 FOR MORE INFO
CONTACT DON AT 678-378-3337 FOR MORE INFO​

Last edited:

bassfishga

I will be there on the 24th to shoot all 40 targets.

EagleEye3D

What's the difference between top shooter/open trophy class since there both for $. And just to confirm, is there not a known $ class? Thanks

BowanaLee

Whats the max distance in Top Shooter
Open Trophy ?

passthru24

What's the difference between top shooter/open trophy class since there both for $. And just to confirm, is there not a known $ class? Thanks

Top Shooter only pays back to one guy,,All the Bucks to One. Open Trophy is a Plaque class. There Open Known is a Money Class. Sorry I had to go back and make the change on the first page.

BowanaLee

Made some changes on the First Page, sorry for any confusion but most of you know me, I'm lost anyway !!!

I guess were in the same confused boat. I still don't see an open trophy. :bounce:
Are you trying to say every things the same except the top shooter class replaces open money ?