BB Fall Classic Oct 8 Lanier -results

bayoubetty

For results please check reply #31 page 2 and to see pictures of 2016 BB

Little Hall Marina Saturday October 8st, 2016 on Lake Lanier

1st Place 1k!! (other places paid according to number of boats participating).

Registration is $100/per boat
All money raised is to benefit The Center for Children and Young Adults-

Pre register here!!

http://ccyakids.org/fishing-tournament-2016/

Last edited:

spud

Great tournament last year. ( got a little wet ) but the fish were cooperating. I look forward to it again. Glad to hear you are doing it again. It's for a wonderful cause. If like to see 100 boats this year!!!!

bayoubetty

Thanks, guys. Date had to be moved due to fall break and schools being closed. not sure how it plays into our Saturday but I just got this news. I'll be back with more but as far as it goes for now it's Sat Oct 8th.

Lanier Jim

Hopefully the weather is better this year...still a great fun tourney - see you guys there.

bayoubetty

Can't wait to see y'all again! I hope Lifterpuller will come up off those Florida snooks to fish it!

Here is a walk down memory lane on how the BB came to be.

Come support a great cause and see your GON brothers and sisters... Remember the good ole days :)
I'll post the tourney videos from past tournaments as we get closer to this years tournament! Please consider fishing it and I hope my sponsors from years past will continue their love and support --It's truly great cause and your tournament dollars go to support a children's homeless shelter in Cobb Co. ! CCYA.org Much love, BB

bayoubetty

Ttt - most of our past sponsors and some new ones have signed on to sponsor the BB this year. Send me a PM if you are interested. I believe they are doing t-shirts this year so let me know before Sept. 20th if you want one. Thanks

Last edited:

seeker

Great to see that video again. For me that was both wonderful seeing Webbslinger and sad because my dad passed one week later. I know that you Betty, also had a very close friend pass at the same time. It was nice to have someone to talk to during that highly emotional time. Thanks for all you do for this site.

bayoubetty

I have made some AWESOME friends because of this site and our love for the fish. My beautiful friend Bill Rampley who I had the pleasure of knowing and who became like a dad to me passed at that time. I was out with my friend Lifterpuller (who I met here) fishing that lake quite a bit during that time, yes, sir I was.

bayoubetty

Is anyone planning on fishing this tournament? Can you hollar if you are? Its for a kids homeless shelter in Cobb. $100 early registration or day of. 1k for first if we have 20 boats. Pls consider. Thanks BB

Coenen

Anyone needs some dead weight in the back of their boat, I'm happy to chip in half entry half gas, and make some man-whiches for lunch.

bayoubetty

Thanks guys!!

Anyone needs some dead weight in the back of their boat, I'm happy to chip in half entry half gas, and make some man-whiches for lunch.

Me too!! I'm looking for a partner! I'm down to do the same!!! The link on the children's shelter is live to prepay and get a early boat number :)

We will have free food again at weigh-in for all the anglers! See you at Lake Lanier!!!

http://ccyakids.org/fishing-tournament-2016/

Scout'nStripers

Just registered. Looking forward to it Jenn!