Big Webster County deer

gbear36

I am new so it has teken me a while to get used to putting pics on here. I killed this 11pt Nov 25 in Webster County..Shot him at 35-40 yards from a chair, which was the only way to hunt him. Been hunting him for the better part of two years..

Attachments

• greg1.jpg
    greg1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 3,265

the HEED!

Banned
man nice big boy right there, hunting the thick stuff huh? welcome!

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Would a been a goodun next year.

jam

Congrats are in order, sounds like you were hunting in a thick area! I been looking for one like that in Webster Co., but has not worked out yet!

Jasper

Man, what a stud! Congrats on a great buck and welcome!

gbear36

Jam, where do you hunt in Webster County?? Ever eat at Moms? Best grub hole in the south!!

jam

Ours is in the south west corner of webster, I personally have never eaten at Moms, mostly do our on cooking. What area do you hunt?

juniorbassman

holy crap, i would pass out if i saw one that big.
how thick were the bases? looks like he was loaded in mass. Contragulations on a job well done.

duckbill

Jam, where do you hunt in Webster County?? Ever eat at Moms? Best grub hole in the south!!

I hunted that area for several years. I love Mom's. I'd make it a point to treat myself to the quail dinner at least once on every trip up. Our camp was about 4 miles from Mom's headed toward Weston.
Nice buck!

gbear36

I hunt the eastern side of Webster Co. We are just about directly behind moms.. Same direction as you duckbill... Tha qual is good but so are the burgers and omelets.. Jam, you have to try it tell ger Greg sent you...

Booner Killa

dude, I hear ya, amen, golly, gee wiz that is a monster!!!! Congrats on a goodun!!! Feels good when you finally outsmart the one you been huntin!!!!

Hoss

Looks like he was worth spending the time hunting. Great buck. Congrats and thanks for sharing him.

Hoss

gbear36

Thank you guys.. I hope he scores well. I was so darn excited I did not even think about having him green scored. I hope you all have a fine finish to a great hunting season.. If you are ever in the area lok me up, we can have lunch at the world famous mom's kitchen...