“God is queer.”

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Those are the stupidest people on the planet, and have mud out of the pigpen for brains..

But this thread oughta get good...:pop:

Artfuldodger

I have heard some folks say that God isn't male. Seems like if he wasn't then he would not be the Father of Jesus. But if he is a spirit?
I guess he could be female but I don't think He is gay. But if God was female, wouldn't His son be incarnate from an earthly Father instead of an earthly Mother?
He may be gender-fluid though but that doesn't make him gay.

Last edited:

Mars

If God is limited to our understanding of gender/sex, he isn't worth worshiping. My God transcends time,space, and all man made constructs.

Artfuldodger

If God is limited to our understanding of gender/sex, he isn't worth worshiping. My God transcends time,space, and all man made constructs.
Does that mean you believe He is gender fluid? I do sorta see what you are saying and this is more or less what I was taught. I think now though he is male since he is a Father.

Mars

I could be wrong but I don't think God has a gender. It seems to me that he his referred to as the father so us simpletons can have some kind of reference point. I do refer to God a the father with he and him pronouns but I don't think God is male in the sense that we understand male and female.

brutally honest

I could be wrong but I don't think God has a gender. It seems to me that he his referred to as the father so us simpletons can have some kind of reference point. I do refer to God a the father with he and him pronouns but I don't think God is male in the sense that we understand male and female.

OK, but that’s a far cry from:

God is … “drag queen, and transman, and gender-fluid.”

Artfuldodger

OK, but that’s a far cry from:

God is … “drag queen, and transman, and gender-fluid.”
I started to say, I don't even think God is heterosexual but he does have a Son, whose mother is a female. I do understand it's not through intercourse but still it has all the meaning of a heterosexual definition.
When I pray to God, I do see a male Father, not a gay, non-gendered persona.

I would also say they are crossing the line saying God is gay. Maybe heterosexuals are as well if God does not have a sex. If He doesn't then he really can't be gay or heterosexual.

Last edited:

BanjoPicker

I don’t understand how any Christian, could ever post such a thing or even think of posting such a thing, l am sure God is not pleased, the devil sure has to be laughing ? his head off, but then again he doesn’t fear God and a lot of other people don’t either and that sure is sad.

Last edited:

Madman

Caroline Camp, not much more needs to be said. Usually.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

John 4:24
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
So says Duke Divinity:

“Strange one, fabulous one, fluid, and ever-becoming one,” prayed second-year Master of Divinity (M.Div) student Caroline Camp in opening the service. She stated that God is “mother, father, and parent” and “drag queen, and transman, and gender-fluid.”

https://juicyecumenism.com/2022/04/05/queer-god-duke-divinity/

You know, some discussions do not have the inherent worth of addressing. This was one of them. To even pay lip service to such absurdity is to give the subject credence.