炒中国菜晚上

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
(Fried Chinese food night!)

Had a craving for some healthy, nourishing deep- fried Chinese buffet food, so I started by cooking up a pot of sweet and sour sauce:

chinese1.jpg

Then I browned up some ground pork with some red cabbage, grated carrots, green onions, garlic, ginger root, sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, and such:

chinese2.jpg

Rolled it up in some wrappers, and into the pool:

chinese3.jpg

chinese4.jpg

Appetizer time!

chinese5.jpg

Chopped up some chicken, made a batter with egg, cornstarch, soy sauce, and such. Also chopped up a bunch of my home-grown shiitakes and dumped them in the oil too for good measure.

chinese6.jpg

Sweet and sour chicken with fried shiitakes:

chinese7.jpg

Pretty good eatin.'

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That is some good looking food.
Jeff

Dub

Yeah man.....that's some seriously great looking food !!!!!!!!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great,,,,man,you are the cook,,,,you ever try spring rolls?
Yeah, but it's been a long time. Those rice paper wrappers are dicey to deal with.

GA1dad

Man!!!! I love chinese food!! Well played brother!!!!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
You feeding an army? Looks great.

ambush80

She stuffed them,,,,I was lucky to eat 4,,,,

What kind were they? Did they have veggies inside like slivered green beans and bean sprouts along with chunks of meat or were they full of ground pork? The ones with just pork are usually slightly thicker than your thumb.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
NC you gonna have to stop putting that fine looking food on here. You do know I am on a diet dont you.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy cow! The Hillbilly done outdid hissef'n!

Cmp1

BANNED
What kind were they? Did they have veggies inside like slivered green beans and bean sprouts along with chunks of meat or were they full of ground pork? The ones with just pork are usually slightly thicker than your thumb.
Ground pork and spices,,,,