???2019 Donation Thread???

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is where you can donate to the *Turkey Challenge*
Anyone can donate items or gift card, just name what u are donating. You don't have to donate to play or play to donate. All donations will be greatly appreciated.
We will have a 1st place team
We will have a long beard contest
We will have a long spur contest
We will have a high score contest & the winner will be other than on the winning team.

If we get items donated to where we can have a random draw for one we will.

The donors for the prizes will hold on to them til the winners are announced . At that time everyone can exchange addresses and the donated item can be shipped.

This thread is open for discussion on the what nots & such..
Like if someone wants to donate to 1st gobbler entered or 1st double beard to make it more interesting .

Thank you again this is what makes GON great.
Kmckinnie

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I would like to make a donation to the highest scoring single bird in the contest. In case of tie the 1st bird entered with that score is the winner.
Is this something that would be cool to do for the contest?
I still don't know what the prize would be. Origionally I was thinkin having a t-shirt made.
What say y'all? And what say you oh fearless leader Kmac?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I would like to make a donation to the highest scoring single bird in the contest. In case of tie the 1st bird entered with that score is the winner.
Is this something that would be cool to do for the contest?
I still don't know what the prize would be. Origionally I was thinkin having a t-shirt made.
What say y'all? And what say you oh fearless leader Kmac?
Sounds just dandy to me.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I got a box call , I’ll post a picture of it when I get a chance , What u think about giving it to the last person to enter a turkey

Swamprat

Swamprat
I got a box call as well. Gonna donate out of my personal collection

Single sided Allen Bailey short box, never been ran in the woods...sounds decent. basically a shelf queen. Will get a pic of it in a day or so.

Put it up for longest spur...person who wins it can either hunt with it or put it up.

Kmac...PM me where to send it plus maybe a phone # in case I can't load pics.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I got a box call as well. Gonna donate out of my personal collection

Single sided Allen Bailey short box, never been ran in the woods...sounds decent. basically a shelf queen. Will get a pic of it in a day or so.

Put it up for longest spur...person who wins it can either hunt with it or put it up.

Kmac...PM me where to send it plus maybe a phone # in case I can't load pics.

In the opening thread it says hang on to it. You will send it to them direct.
That sounds like a nice prize ?

Swamprat

Swamprat

Sorry...skipped by that. Will try to get some pics up soon

I am not using it so maybe someone else will or pass it down to their son/daughter or grandkids or they can just put it up. If they use it and kill a bird post up a pic of the bird with the call in it...all I am asking.

Swamprat

Swamprat
This is awesome Antharper, considering I’m probably the last person to enter a turkey!!! facepalm:

Heck, in reality you could be the last to enter and have the highest scoring bird and win all the prizes. Good Luck on your season.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I will doing either the hats again or T-shirts this year

Bubba_1122

This is awesome Antharper, considering I’m probably the last person to enter a turkey!!! facepalm:

I imagine, given the numbers participating, that they'll be more than a couple that would like a turkey to enter at any point in the season.

I expect more than a couple will hunt hard and come up empty (I could dang well be one of them, but I'll have fun even if I am).

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?

When have you ever known this one to follow directions

Swamprat

Swamprat

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I have always colored outside the lines.

Serious note....need somebody to post up some pics for my donation. Send me a PM with your number if you will, would appreciate it.
706-616-8579