???2019 Donation Thread???

Swamprat

Swamprat
Coming your way, gotta get phone out of truck.

Thanks....

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
He said if honeybun wins it he would include the dollar , he wanted to buy him a beer!

Swamprat

Swamprat
Just noticed since pics were took....there is a small chip out where the screw is. In no way does it effect the call sound. I have had the call for 18-20 years I think, ran it yesterday in the house, nice high pitch raspy to my ears at least. Thinking with me running it the chip out occurred.

Just being honest....not trying to give away a crud call. If I did not donate it would still have it in my collection chip out or not.

Will get a pic of it to show.

Swamprat

Swamprat
He said if honeybun wins it he would include the dollar , he wanted to buy him a beer!

Dollar is tip money at the "Fat Cow Thundering Thigh Low Udder" strip club. Bale of hay, PBR tall boy, 2 for 1 Burger King coupon and you is VIP client.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Thanks Ant....see post 24 for explanation.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba_1122

That's a nice call.Much appreciate you putting it in the donations.

Thought I saw a jake with 2" spurs. yesterday. That might give me a chance (actually thinking I'll use a metric measuring tape and maybe that'd confuse KMc and the judges and give me a chance). :cool:

Last edited:

sea trout

Hey do y'all want a t-shirt or jar of sweet tea moonshine for highest scoring bird prize?
I can do either. I'd rather do the sweet tea shine, I already got it. But wanna make sure that's cool per forum rules?????? It's legal shine, purchased and paid taxes on at Sugar Lands in Gatlinburg.
If it's a t-shirt y'all want then I gotta get with my sis in law and get that rollin.
What say y'all?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Hey do y'all want a t-shirt or jar of sweet tea moonshine for highest scoring bird prize?
I can do either. I'd rather do the sweet tea shine, I already got it. But wanna make sure that's cool per forum rules?????? It's legal shine, purchased and paid taxes on at Sugar Lands in Gatlinburg.
If it's a t-shirt y'all want then I gotta get with my sis in law and get that rollin.
What say y'all?

At the end of the contest I guess you could ask the winner and see what they prefer. If it's Kenny or Antharper well it sure aint no t-shirt.:cheers:

sea trout

Yeah that's a good Idea. Just kinda wanted to have the t-shirt ready to put on the size of the winner but I guess I can still prep for it.

sea trout

Ok contestants.... so the sweet tea jar of shine has been opened and being drank!! The wife could not resist...her curiosity got the best of her. And it is GOOD!!! So still to pick from for highest scoring bird is peppermint, vanilla bean, hazel nut, or cinnimon (taste like the red hots from our childhood).
Good luck y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne D Davis

Had a blast guys....wish it wasnt over but this old man needs to work some. Congratulations to everyone !!! I got a cabelas gift card waiting to be sent out

sea trout

Best dern lookin shirt I;ve ever seen