? Official 2019 T/C SMACK TALK Thread?

Swamprat

Swamprat
You still pickin pieces of honey bun out of your mouth call:p

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
They investigated a crime spree on I-85......they found a half eaten honey bun and some turkey feathers

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
You still need help with that sweater you started. The pink, white & lite baby blue colors will look good on you. ?

BKW made that especially for me. You just mad cause you didn't get one.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Is that how Kmack got the mystery 2nd 2017 bird???
He was in a old logging road when it started. 1st shot he fell. I jumped up and my buddy behind he said u better get to shooting. He getting up running. 4 shoots later and a mile of running I had him. ???

You told me in 2017 you hit it with the truck that's why he was so boogered up.:unsure::unsure:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
She’s GON. Is she with you.
Asking for @antharper !
I found her , we just riding around on your golf cart drinking your beer shooting rabbits , yeah yeah I know it’s not ethical but we just trying to get enough to get us a Facebook picture !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Looks like we gonna have to wait til dark, if y’all even got any !

sea trout

I think antharper should offer up that shotgun in his sign up picture as a prize

Swamprat

Swamprat
I think antharper should offer up that shotgun in his sign up picture as a prize

I suggest Antharper starts two weeks after us and Kmac can't drive for 10 days after the opener. Seems fair

deast1988

No smack talk here,

Swamprat

Swamprat

sea trout

I suggest Antharper starts two weeks after us and Kmac can't drive for 10 days after the opener. Seems fair
Yep
And while we're at it we'll limit Beagler where he can't play the last 2 weeks of the season.
Then it'll be fair

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Yep
And while we're at it we'll limit Beagler where he can't play the last 2 weeks of the season.
Then it'll be fair

My goodness y'all throwing me under the bus with Anthony and kmac. Maybe us 3 should team up this season. I believe we could win the whole thing just by shooting Jake's.

Seatrout you know them big bonus birds are lonely looking for love the last two weeks. I would rather have the first week of season and the last week just for them bigguns.

deast1988

But you wanting too....only smack I want to here in about 6-7 weeks is LB 5's against a turkey's head.

You don’t hear #9 shot when it hits them. But they swell up like a bowling pin!