? Official 2019 T/C SMACK TALK Thread?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Pretty sure we ain't allowed to kill a turkey yet.

But if you mean are there any turkey killers on the list of attendees for the challenge, I don't know.

It's a long shot, but I just got through loading up some 28 gauge TSS bullets. Gonna pattern em tomorrow just in case a lost and lovelorn gobbler stumbles out in front of me while I ain't napping.
I forgot about u , I know u can kill one !

Bubba_1122

I forgot about u , I know u can kill one !
I'm invited on a couple of trips this year that should be fun and maybe I can stumble up on a turkey. I ain't sure there's a turkey within 10 miles of where I normally hunt. Hogs, bobcats, foxes coyotes and coons having their way. Not seeing anything on my cameras.

On the hogs me n another guy we have shot 22 of them suns of guns over the past several months. Hate them things.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Just can't get excited about the season just yet. After I hear that first gobble it will all change.

Looks more like a bunch of turkeys signed up for a competition.:unsure:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
AHH ha haha ha the only way you guys will be in the top 10 is if there's only 10 teams!!!!

Now that's good smack talk!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Gobblers are the challenge
Their heads are blue
Antharper uses cracked corn ?
Beagler does Toooooooooo!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Gobblers are the challenge
Their heads are blue
Antharper uses cracked corn ?
Beagler does Toooooooooo!!

Don't be mad because we started doing what you've been doing all your life. After hearing you calling scenario :ROFLMAO: I know you shoot your turkey over bait piles.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Don't be mad because we started doing what you've been doing all your life. After hearing you calling scenario :ROFLMAO: I know you shoot your turkey over bait piles.
Well sence I ain’t no good. U won’t have a problem taking me. ?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Seatrout done banned me from hunting the last week of season so I might not have a chance to limit this yr.?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Smackedy smack smack oh look it's just kmac. Can't shoot a turkey in the head so he roosts em and shoots em out the bed.:p

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Smackedy smack smack oh look it's just kmac. Can't shoot a turkey in the head so he roosts em and shoots em out the bed.:p
You think that’s easy. Just try it.

Yeah must be hard! Funny y'all should bring that up because I actually have a picture from one of Kmacs missed jakes last spring.......
2018092995143229 (1).jpg