Georgetown Ga. 1200 acres. Maybe looking for 6 members @ 1100 per membership. 20/20 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefrk1

We have a big variety of land. Fresh cut. About 200 A 10 yo pines 15 yo pines creek bottoms with hard woods even in clear cut. Club stands in place with feeders year round. We plant every fall. Planted in a spring mix now. U can put up a private stand. ( will discuss details as here ) private camps with power & water ( will discuss cost to cover u)
Great group to hunt with here. About 14 mems total. All of the mems are from fla as of right now.
We prefer hunters to be several hours away. Just seems to work best on management.
We like to harvest mature bucks. 2 bucks 2 does per membership. Immediate immediate Family only. No guest. Only 1 immediate hunt at the time. This place stays low pressure. Good deer taken every year. All the rules are common sense. We want to enjoy your success.

Bottom line Membership $ 1000 that includes the food plots
There is a camp fee for usage.

Send a PM or commit on here.
Thanks for looking.

Get up with me. Thanks.
I would be interested. I’m a firefighter in Florida looking not to have to hunt one more season on public lands. Let me know if you still have something available.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Ok, I could go on & on with this one, but I'll stop. Obviously this is a serious thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.