0-16

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It is not so much Pruitt who I dont believe in, it is the group of people that have had one fiasco after the other while looking for a coach to bring them "back".

joepuppy

It is not so much Pruitt who I dont believe in, it is the group of people that have had one fiasco after the other while looking for a coach to bring them "back".
Hence the new AD. We had a bigger problem than head football coach.

joepuppy

He's not flashy, but he produces everywhere he's been. I guess he gets no credit for yall's recent success
He has regularly ran an offense that hangs 30+ points per game. I'll take it. A couple of years and we will have depth to compete in our division. In the meantime, the dawgs will have to find a new scapegoat. Cheney was blasted by the dawgs on twitter after every UGA loss. Except the 4th and 11 fake. They gave that all to Kirby.:stir:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Chaney will do okay up there, but he is not an offensive Guru. He is what we needed as Kirby was building, and maybe what UT needs too. We sure did not put up much of a fight for him. I think he is prolly near the top of the list of overpaid assistants.

Matthew6

Banned thug
He has regularly ran an offense that hangs 30+ points per game. I'll take it. A couple of years and we will have depth to compete in our division. In the meantime, the dawgs will have to find a new scapegoat. Cheney was blasted by the dawgs on twitter after every UGA loss. Except the 4th and 11 fake. They gave that all to Kirby.:stir:

Can the vol d hold the dogs to 30

joepuppy

I honestly believe so. The dawgs have a stable of running backs, but are relatively inexperienced at WR. I'm betting they beat my Vols, but closer than last year's score.

BuckNasty83

Y’all jokers are Chaney fans now I see....... I guess I should have seen that coming.......
I hate anyone that coaches at UGA

Honestly all I remember saying when yall hired him, he was pass happy and yall wouldn't like that. But he's proven he adapts to personnel. He did it at Pitt, Arkansas was smash mouth under him, and he was pretty balanced with yall. I figured the Arkansas system of his was mostly Belima's system, but who knows. I just know he's been productive everywhere he's been. And we had some great offenses when he was here last time. Plus he has experience coaching the o line and multiple other positions. He's definitely a step up from Helton. Looking forward to see what he does this year, cause we've got some talented senior weapons on offense this season

BuckNasty83

We're going to be young for the most part, but Pruitts freshmen were some of the best against the pass last year. We have some stud freshmen at lb that I expect to have some growing pains early in the season, but should be fine by the time we play Ga. Darrell Traylor was one of the most productive defensive players in the league at his position last year and is returning for his senior season. Believe he got to Fromm 3-4 times last year. The d should be greatly improved. Overall, I think we can. Pruitt is regarded as one of the best defensive coaches out there. Ansley is highly regarded as well, but still cutting his teeth as a DC. Most won't admit it here, but the GA game was a lot closer than the score showed last year. Nauta scored a fluke td off a fumble last year and there was another fluke td off a turnover. Otherwise the clock hits 0:00 with it being a 12-24 game. Was a hair from making 19-24. Moral victory? Yes, but the point is, I'm not that worried about Ga. We've always played Ga close

Latest posts