1/13/18

Trophy buck

at The camp just stuck my head out of my camper and decided against going out. It’s already cold and that wind isn’t make it no better if your going out bundle up and good luck!

Last edited:

jtexaslonestar

Ground blind in the mountain field in Pickens with rifle and Experience. Light flurries at this elevation and the wind will cut you. Little Buddy Heater keeping me company.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Back in my box blind with a heater. It’s kinda cool this morning and the wind is cutting like a knife.

Ace1313

Back in action in N. Mitchell county. Just dropped a big doe. The farmer wanted some gone so I am happy to help. It came out with four others. Got one blowing in the woods now. It steps out it will be dropped too.

Ace1313

Just had one give me the slip in some tall grass.

deast1988

I'm in a thick bottom, no one has been in here for 5 weeks so thought I'd give it a go. Cold windy.

DSGB

On public land with the bow. Down in the thick stuff to try and cut the wind. Last morning I’ll get to hunt, so I’m giving it a shot.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Back in action in N. Mitchell county. Just dropped a big doe. The farmer wanted some gone so I am happy to help. It came out with four others. Got one blowing in the woods now. It steps out it will be dropped too.

Good way to close out the season.:cool:

Ace1313

Got two more down for a total of three. I am done!! Lots of work left ahead now. Just glad to help this farmer out. His last words before dropping me off is "I need some does killed,". I love hunting here so for course I was willing to do it.

Longhorn 16

Meriwether in a box with a heater. No deer yet, hopefully the sun burns this cloud cover and gets them moving.

RMelton

Meriwether 30' up a pine. It is cold with the wind. Nothing so far. Buddy just saw a spike so hopefully they are on the move. Wait. He just shot at something

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Ace1313

Here they are!

Attachments

• IMG_1693.png
    IMG_1693.png
    869.2 KB · Views: 325