#1 Wide reciever has made his decision.

And no excuses ;)
Rome was not built in a day. It takes time. It’s been almost fourty years ,give the man time. He has got to teach them to finish and not choke. Every play counts and that last play in the National Championship was the one that really counted. Dawg fans have got to understand that to beat Alabama you need depth ,comittment and luck. Blame the refs , say Bama cheated. None of that matters only the final score counts. Don’t make excuses , win and win big.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Rome was not built in a day. It takes time. It’s been almost fourty years ,give the man time. He has got to teach them to finish and not choke. Every play counts and that last play in the National Championship was the one that really counted. Dawg fans have got to understand that to beat Alabama you need depth ,comittment and luck. Blame the refs , say Bama cheated. None of that matters only the final score counts. Don’t make excuses , win and win big.
Oh believe me, I know the drill. I was just shedding a little reality on the annual chest thumpers.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Knoxville will drive a man to drink. Can you imagine living in that town?

I would rather live in a Federal Prison than Knoxville.. At least in prison you have access to Penicillin..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
So nobody wants to talk about Demetris Robertson anymore?:huh:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Why would we want to do that? That would require us staying on topic.

I know but I wasn't going to be rude and blatantly suggest we get back on topic.bounce.gif

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Maybe we need to rename this thread to, UGA summer recruiting and such.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I know but I wasn't going to be rude and blatantly suggest we get back on topic.View attachment 936658
IF the NCAA had half a brain they would allow Robertson to play this season. I don't see where playing only 2 games last year then out the rest of the season on a medical red shirt is threat to the regs about transfers. But then, that is hoping the NCAA caught the "half a brain" sale at WalMart at the right time. They are a petulant group of opinionated football politicians on their Olympus-esque pedestals.