10/11 pm

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Back up the same tree in Taliaferro. Bumped three walking back to the truck this morning. Hoping they've settled back in and will come check out my acorns.

Josh B

I ran one out of oaks coming in. Also ran off a flock of turkey eating all my food plot seed. Dang turkey!

Hunter922

In a Cobb oak flat.. This is a acorn buffet.. Red, White , water, and I am sitting in a huge swamp chestnut oak..our deer don't like these much but its great for a stand.
Good luck..

Hunter922

Couple of full grown does and a year and half feeding on acorns about 30 yards away .. Hopefully big daddy is on the way...

HUNTER24/7

Ok folks. If I can pull it off all on video and the old Doe shows... I got the green light to shoot. Haha probably won’t see a deer now!!!

FOLES55

Good luck and be safe gents!

Hunter922

4 more does belly up to the buffet..

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Saw a yote as soon as I got up the tree, then about 6p, a nice boar stepped out. Missed him with the crossbow, so switched to the pistol and knocked him down at about 45 yards
Should've put a couple more in him for good measure, cause he popped back up and wobbled into the swamp. Tracked him a little before dark, so will go back in the am to see if I can find him.