10/12 p.m.

DSGB

Nothing so far here.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Bumped 5 walking in, and I guess they got brave and circled back, cause I bumped them walking out, too.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Runned off Rudolph on my way in. Stayed covered up in does that had me locked down for nearly an hour. Took turns coming to look at me in my stand. Acted real skittish but they were where they wanted to be.

rugerfan

I had no cell service in the stand tonight, saw 3 does, then I had a couple of deer in the heavy brush wind me, as the wind started to swirl, never saw what they were.

Wayne D Davis

I was totally locked down from 5:30 on....I had deer blowing at me as I climbed down . One buck that was to far out and 4 does ... one of which I could have shot. She got a pass tonight. Next one a drag over 1/4 mile gonna have bone on his head

Wayne D Davis

I was totally locked down from 5:30 on....I had deer blowing at me as I climbed down . One buck that was to far out and 4 does ... one of which I could have shot. She got a pass tonight. Next one a drag over 1/4 mile gonna have bone on his head
Long day on stand. 5:45 a.m when I climbed up and after 7 coming down. Only action was last 1.5 hrs

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Shot a doe way before dark.
Sighted it in last week.
“Made a GREAT SHOT!!!” Jk
60 yards broke shoulder.
Jumped it up 3 times an hour later.
Going back in the morning to see what I see.
I knew I jinxed myself earlier.
Man I was so patient waited for broadside standing still.
Powerbelts suck!

Wayne D Davis

Shot a doe way before dark.
Sighted it in last week.
“Made a GREAT SHOT!!!” Jk
60 yards broke shoulder.
Jumped it up 3 times an hour later.
Going back in the morning to see what I see.
I knew I jinxed myself earlier.
Man I was so patient waited for broadside standing still.
Powerbelts suck!
I like them.... the hollow points. Work great in my ML's

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Didn’t find her. Didn’t find blood.
Definitely broke the shoulder because I seen that much.
So I cleaned my muzzleloader bore and added 50grains. Either I miss or knock a real deep hole through one.