10/12pm

hunter84

Back at it this afternoon one slipped behind me this morning out of range hopefully I will catch her coming back through this evening going to hunt hard all weekend the weather is going to be great , good luck everyone and be safe

country boy

First hunt of the year. Looking forward to seeing anything. God I love this stuff

deast1988

I'm up on NCWA haven't seen anything

Hunter922

This feels more like it.. Sitting in a soaked creek bottom in Cobb, JR sitting in an oak buffet soaked flat. I had deer in front of the stand as i came down a cut field edge. Come on big papa..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
At the bottom of a hill full of white oaks dropping acorns overlooking a creek. Good pinch with food and water. What could go wrong, right?
4EBDADBC-1B62-4125-AE5F-3A07FA1B2A64.jpeg

Worley

In Jackson again on side of ridge, licking my wounds I missed a dandy buck last night and first time I’ve seen him here...no trail cam pics, and more bucks on their feet in daylight last few weeks....

country boy

Weather man calling for 55° in Appling county in the morning, got a good feeling there will be some blood shed in the morning

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
2 little does off to my right.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
1 doe blowing her fool head off at me but she isn’t running off. Now she’s back eating acorns again.

Oops. More blowing. She can’t make up her mind if she’s going to flip or fly.

PappyHoel

1 doe blowing her fool head off at me but she isn’t running off. Now she’s back eating acorns again.

Oops. More blowing. She can’t make up her mind if she’s going to flip or fly.
I hate when they do that